All reviews quiet street tiniest elevator several metro stops canal st martin croissant and coffee heat wave nice hotel just round the corner room was spotless junior suite rooms are small fifth floor the hotel staff cafes and restaurants stayed nights location is great few minutes walk
Reviewed 27 September 2018 via mobile

We have just returned from a two night stay at the hotel International. Location was good, a quiet side road but only a few minutes walk from the busier areas. Hotel staff were friendly and willing to help, offering to provide tourist information if required. Room was very clean and tidy although on the small side, bathroom was also very clean and looked newly decorated with a good shower. The minibar with free soft drinks, bottled water/Fanta was a nice touch although personally we would have preferred tea/coffee making facilities. We didn’t try the breakfast (12 euros) as opted to eat out.

All in all a good base to explore Paris and would stay here again.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I picked this hotel because of the pictures online, I was disappointed when I've seen it. It's not bad place, very clean, nice staff,ok location, air conditioning was great in 30 degrees heat, it's hidden from the main area but I was expecting more. Hotel is really small.. Doesn't really matter where u book your hotel because Paris is very well connected with the metro. It's OK and we had alright experience, just I was expecting more...

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2018

Remembering hot summer days in Paris, we decided to look for a hotel room with AC. This hotel had a great price for a small but very clean room with a small but modern and very clean bathroom. It was all we needed as we spent all day walking around in the city. Especially as we had hit a heat wave and daily temperatures soared above 100 F (39 C). All we could do while walking around was thinking of our cool little hotel room that was waiting for us at the end of the day. It it located in a small street so there was hardly any noise noticeable. They are a little bit away from the main center but it didn't take us more than 10 min walk to get to the Place de la Republic. The Cemetery Père Lachaise is also not far from there. And distance is never a challenge in Paris anyway as there are always several metro stops in your immediate surrounding. The staff was also very friendly and suggested to park our car in the parking garage of the Hospital Saint Louis for 20 Euros a day. All in all a great experience and we can really recommend this nice little hotel.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

It doesn't matter where you stay in Paris as everywhere is so far apart. This hotel is right next to the republiquc there's plenty of places to eat out. The hotel staff were fantastic and helped us arranged an itinerary for each night. There was nothing we didn't do would definitely go back to this hotel.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank hayleymarier2016
Reviewed 25 August 2018

The staff here is very friendly and helpful, the hotel rooms are small but designed very well with good quality soaps and bedding and the whole place has a feeling of warmth mixed with a bit of luxury and the right amount of efficiency. What I was most impressed with is that I could check in as soon as I arrived early in the morning. My overnight flight arrived in Paris at 7:30 am and I was at the hotel at 10 am, exhausted. The receptionist welcomed me warmly and I was able to go straight to the room that they had assigned for me, which was incredibly helpful. The whole stay has been lovely and I would highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo