We stayed as a group of 10, 20something ladies, we stayed out late both nights, but wern't wild by any means when we got back, just your usual too many wines and lots of giggles.... We were told to be quiet straight walking through the door and also our friends said they could hear us coming in a little while after a midnight stroll for a crepe (opposite Goncourt metro station...open til 5am approx, couldn't recommend enough!)... I digress, seems to me the walls are very very thin, you can hear hairdryers the rooms below you etc....
We didn't try breakfast, but always looked well stocked...
Wifi abit slow, but still worked well for whatsapping larger group, staff were always friendly :)
the rooms themselves were extremely clean, small, but plenty of room in the fridge and wardrobes. No window in the bathroom though, which was a let down.
The lift is tiny! like 3 squashed people tiny and the spiral staircase to the 5th floor wasn't at all fun after a day of sightseeing...
Location is North of Paris centre, sort of between the Louvre and Sacre Coeur. Not walking distance of anything, but Goncourt is 3minute walk and Republic sq and obercampf (spelling??) stations are within 10minutes.... Nearby.... Cute little frenchy bohemian bar on the corner Le Caravan, TIKI cocktail bar was small but cool. Mecano bar was 10minute walk and was an easy 5am danceathon!
Over all a clean, well situated friendly hotel. Just a few little nags that I cant help but divulge....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our lovely hotel is recognized for the warmth of our welcoming staff, and offers its 36 comfortable rooms which all include a bathroom with a shower, private toilet amenities, telephone and TV. We are located in a very quiet blind street, very close to the historical center (5 min by metro). The metro station Goncourt (line 11) is 2 minutes walking distance from the hotel. Republique metro station is only 10 minutes walking distance with a access to 5 different metro lines. We will assist you in finding the entertainment high spots of this district much in vogue within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Hotel Paris
- Hotel International Paris