Staff wise: an easy 5-star! They are friendly, helpful, always ready to assist, VERY polite, etc.
On the down side:
Rooms are extremely small, even by European or Paris standards, considering the rate you are paying.
The WiFi is quite unreliable, it is very slow, but still works.
the TV in the room is practically a PC screen, even smaller.
Tiny elevator, that is VERy slow, but then again a lot of properties in Paris don't even have elevators.
A bit expensive.
But again, Staff is AMAZING!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our lovely hotel is recognized for the warmth of our welcoming staff, and offers its 37 comfortable rooms which all include a bathroom with a bathtub or a shower, private toilet amenities, telephone and TV. We are located in a very quiet blind street, very close to the historical center (5 min by metro). We will assist you in finding the entertainment high spots of this district much in vogue within walking distance. 3 star Hotel ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Wotif.com, Booking.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Hotel Paris
- Hotel International Paris