This hotel is just amazing. It is round the corner from Goncourt metro which is a short trip to the big attractions. Short walk from Le Marais which is a viberant part of Paris. The staff - nothing is too much bother for them, they are so friendly and on hand 24 hours a day. The hotel itself is beautifully decorated with modern, clean and comfortable rooms. My partner ended up being ill on our last night which meant we were unable to travel home. The staff helped us by first extending the room while we saw the doctor then extending the stay. They also helped and scanned our documents for the insurance. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our lovely hotel is recognized for the warmth of our welcoming staff, and offers its 37 comfortable rooms which all include a bathroom with a bathtub or a shower, private toilet amenities, telephone and TV. We are located in a very quiet blind street, very close to the historical center (5 min by metro). We will assist you in finding the entertainment high spots of this district much in vogue within walking distance. 3 star Hotel ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Evoline ltd, Booking.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Hotel Paris
- Hotel International Paris