My daughter lives just across the street and as i came as a surprise it was the perfect location. The hotel is very small but well decorated with a very warm and welcoming atmosphere. Although the room is tiny i had every thing i needed (actually a pot would be nice but you can take coffee or boiled water from the lobby), and it was super clean and nice. The location is not in the center, but if you are looking for a grate price with a very nice and comfortable hotel - that's a very good choice. Any way the metro is 2 minute walking distance and the hotel is a walking distance from the Bastille, the wonderful Richard Lenoir Market and the Marais. I will be back again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our lovely hotel is recognized for the warmth of our welcoming staff, and offers its 37 comfortable rooms which all include a bathroom with a bathtub or a shower, private toilet amenities, telephone and TV. We are located in a very quiet blind street, very close to the historical center (5 min by metro). We will assist you in finding the entertainment high spots of this district much in vogue within walking distance. 3 star Hotel ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Hotel Paris
- Hotel International Paris