Stayed here for four nights in November, in a standard double on the 4th floor facing a quiet street.
The room was quite small, but no more so than expected, and well laid out. The bed was slightly on the hard side, but comfortable. Everything seemed clean and well kept.
As I had a cold on arrival I particularly appreciated that the hot water really was hot, not luke warm, and that we could regulate the temperature of the air conditioning.
The hotel's location was perfect for us, with several metros nearby and loads of places to eat and drink within comfortable walking distance.
The staff were friendly and helpful (thank you for lending us your umbrella!), and we will definitely consider this hotel the next time we are in Paris.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our lovely hotel is recognized for the warmth of our welcoming staff, and offers its 36 comfortable rooms which all include a bathroom with a shower, private toilet amenities, telephone and TV. We are located in a very quiet blind street, very close to the historical center (5 min by metro). The metro station Goncourt (line 11) is 2 minutes walking distance from the hotel. Republique metro station is only 10 minutes walking distance with a access to 5 different metro lines. We will assist you in finding the entertainment high spots of this district much in vogue within walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel International reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- International Hotel Paris
- Hotel International Paris