2,688 results
All reviews rue de la paix diamond member park suite blaise mautin concierge desk high end shopping beautiful hotel nespresso machine the ritz bottle of champagne steam room rain shower four seasons macaroons opera house five star hotel the entire staff
Reviewed 7 October 2017

The excellent staff contributes to the five stars that make up this well appointed and comfortable property. The management has done an outstanding job of ensuring that every staff member treats all guests the way in which one is accustomed for a five star property.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Hyatt_Paris, Directeur général at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2017

Dear ExtremeFrequentTravl,

Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme team and I would like to thank you for taking the time to share this review on TripAdvisor.

I am absolutely delighted to discover how much you appreciated our staff, who is dedicated to providing you, with an incomparable level of personalized service designed for our guests.

We hope to welcome you again in our Parisian Palace,

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

First rate in every regard .

Definitely 5 star and up there with the other top hotels in Paris . Meurice Etc

Don’t know why I had never stayed here before. I will for sure again .

Location was excellent as well

The

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo

Dear dfo,

Many thanks for taking the time to leave your review of your recent visit to the Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme.

The satisfaction of our guests is our priority and we are delighted to have met your expectations.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon to your Parisian Residence.

With Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 October 2017

There are a lot of wonderful hotels in Paris, but I would I highly recommend the Park Hyatt. Rooms are clean, modern, well appointed and spacious (as one would expect for around $1,000 / night) and everything runs like a Swiss watch. The location is lovely, quiet and central. Its a close walk to the Louvre or Place Concorde and a pretty 20-ish minute walk to the Tour Eiffel.

What sets the Park Hyatt apart, in my opinion, from the other options, is the outstanding concierge service. When we arrived from NYC, we were greeted by a staff member who already knew us from email correspondence and was awaiting our arrival. It was 10AM and our room was not yet ready (check in is at 3PM) but she was able to let us check in to a temporary room to shower and put down our things so we could go out and not waste any time...incredibly nice. From jogging routes, to restaurants, TGV tickets, wine tours, finding a private doctor for an emergency at 7PM, or arranging a special rose pedal arrangement for our room to celebrate our anniversary, they had it covered, and nothing fell through the cracks or went unnoticed. During our 4 nights, someone from the team either sent us a note or called to check up on us not less than 3 times. The team at the Park Hyatt truly made two regular Americans on a summer vacation feel like VIPs and leaving this note is the least we can do to show our gratitude. I believe two of the standouts were Gil and Camille - thank you both for a wonderful stay!

Room Tip: A high floor facing the courtyard is very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Daniel R,

Many thanks for taking the time to write such a delightful review about our Parisian Residence.

I am more than happy to read you enjoyed every features of our hotel from our Palace's location to the service of our staff. They are dedicated to providing you with an incomparable level of personalized service and I am delighted we met your expectations. Be certain I will share your compliments with Camille and Gil.

It was a real pleasure welcoming you and we already look forward to your next visit.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We had a wonderful stay celebrating my husband's birthday. Upon checkin we were escorted to a beautiful room facing the courtyard. Even though the decor is dark, the room itself had 2 French doors which gave it lots of sun. The bathroom was huge with lots of marble! And I loved the gigantic closet, with French doors off of this space too. We felt the staff were very professional and helpful. It seemed like each day we would receive a special gift: candy, champagne, cheeses, and cookies. The location is great: walkable to the Louvre, Opera House, and lots of great restaurants. A fantastic stay!

Stayed: September 2017

Dear Bnizzle76,

It is a pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us and that we succeeded in providing an wonderful experience. We attend to every detail and I am delighted to read you enjoyed our services and your room.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon to your Parisian Residence, maybe this time for your birthday!

With Best Regards,

Reviewed 3 October 2017

The Hyatt Vendome is an excellent hotel and one of the best Hyatt properties. Great location, impeccable service, good food and fabulous bar. I am a Hyatt Globalist and spend 130 nights a year in hotels. This is a hotel not to be missed.

Hotel staff well trained and customer focused and friendly. Concierge outstanding. Good ecommendations and extremely helpful. I stayed in an updates room. Very comfortable and well appointed.

Dining was very good. Bar outstanding and service above average. I could not find a weakness in this property. Attention to detail the highest I have seen in a Hyatt property.

Room Tip: Ask for an upgraded room
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Hyatt_Paris, Directeur général at Park Hyatt Paris - Vendome, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear John H,

Park Hyatt Paris-Vendome team and I would like to thank you for taking the time to share this review on TripAdvisor.

It is a pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your stay with us and that we succeeded in providing an wonderful experience in all the aspects from the location to the dinner.

We already look forward to your next visit soon in your Parisian residence.

With warm regards,