Open today: 6:30 pm - 12:00 am
Book In Advance
In high demand - travellers recommend booking ahead!
Why Book on TripAdvisor?

from USD 110.20
from USD 208.80
from USD 98.60
More Info
All reviews cabaret show moulin rouge audience participation dance numbers great acts great view of the stage small theatre costume changes beautiful dancing french cancan talented dancers high energy bottle of champagne paris experience crazy horse visiting paris jugglers
Reviewed 23 September 2018 via mobile

Slightly long but artists kept entertaining audience all the time. Targeted for alcohol drinkers, only one non alcoholic position in the menu (not very clear what it was). We asked for water and got one litre of a bottled water without a lid so not even sure if it wasn’t just a tap water worth 10 euros!

Reviewed 21 September 2018 via mobile

We went to a show last week and it was one of our highlights of visiting Paris! We had a lovely table on the upper level with a bottle of champagne to watch the show. All the acts were great, dancing was good and was just a fantastic fun evening! Would thoroughly recommend!

Reviewed 16 September 2018

The show was pretty good as a whole!
The entertainers in between dance numbers were good, small theatre and I'd say this show is good for groups as they get people up on stage which would be a laugh as part of a large table!
The show itself, Fiona the singer (i think her name was) was very good, lovely looking and good with the crowd!
The dancers are good, it doesn't have the same impact that other cabarets in Paris do but the women are still of a high standard! The music was keyboard chic but still catchy either way and the choreography was (for me) like a long ISTD exercise. The can-can was good they had a lot of energy and the girls can kick! The male can-can soloist is very flexible and has no fear of the glass(?) floor when jump splitting which had the audience audibly gasping.
The two female dancers who were "in" the mirror were standouts for me and also the male with the side part and stubble who danced with them was very good. The female with the red/blonde hair who did the part of the bride was lovely to watch. The two other male dancers were good, one very good looking guy with dark hair and stubble and one with fairer hair and a shaved face and the third who did the can-can solo was (in my eyes) of a much lower standard but due to his legs I can see why he is there.
In terms of the three cabarets I saw this time around this was the most "fun" and I will recommend it to friends of mine if they are visiting,
The tango section seemed a bit "school show" ish but i enjoyed my night and the drink with the show was good too! I was sitting centre stage to the back of the stalls and the lines, placement, spacing etc of the performers were all great! For a smaller cast they made up for the lack of massive budget with precision and performance!

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

We went here purely because the Moulin Rouge was a bit out of our price point and this was what was suggested but it completely blew me away at how good it was! Smaller theatre (which I think is nicer!) and smaller cast but they can still deliver! Drinks were wayyy overpriced but was to be expected. Would for sure recommend and go back!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We had a fantastic time there with my boyfriend. We booked a show with champagne and the champagne was tasty. The show was a combination of cabaret, burlesque and acrobacy. Everyone in the show was great including the singer who was enchanting! I am glad I can say that this show was worth the money we paid.

Date of experience: August 2018