All reviews la petite chaise yogurt great location rooms are small walking distance charming hotel stay there again rodin museum continental breakfast metro station left bank the hotel staff seine river lovely boutique eiffel tower breakfast was excellent highly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 13 January 2018

My husband, 17 year old daughter and I stayed at Hotel Saint Germain for 3 enjoyable nights. We had adjacent rooms which were nicely decorated, bed was comfy and room was clean. The location is great, within walking distance to the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, and Notre Dame. We added breakfast and while continental it was quite substantial and good. The staff are very nice and accommodating, arranging drivers and recommending places to eat. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank JayJay684
Reviewed 9 January 2018

Stayed here 2 nights for a girl's trip in Paris. Hotel is adorable. Rooms and elevator a bit petite but everything is clean and well appointed. The curtains and wall paper make you really inhabit your Paris experience. The breakfast room has TSF Jazz playing, the coffee is amazing and the staff is lovely and accommodating. Hotel is close to Notre Dame and Louvre and the metro although I ubered everywhere so that I could see as much as possible. You will love staying here.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
4  Thank onasoundsllc
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

I stayed for 12 days, the room was perfect, clean and cozy. The heating was great, it is in the middle of the beating heart of the cartier Saint Germain, 50 meters from the Sorbonne, away from the noise and at walking distance from everything. The staff were so helpful and friendly. Nothing really disturbed me at all. The house keeping is so fast and effective. Definitely it’s going to be my sole destination in Paris.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Zixou
Reviewed 30 December 2017

I made a last minute decision to spend two nights in Paris on the way to Normandy for the holidays. I chose this hotel online based on location, reviews and photos. I've stayed in many hotels and apartments in Paris and this is the best. The host Michael was very helpful and exceptional (spoke French and English) in recommending activities, restaurants and even printed reservations for a concert I booked. My room was very charming, clean, beautifully decorated and the bathroom was renovated with marble. The shower and bath worked perfectly and with good water pressure. Fabulous bed making for quiet nights of sleep, my room was on the garden side. I chose to include breakfast which was good and substantial, the room where breakfast served was lovely and good start of the day. The location was perfect on a nice section of rue du Bac with the Metro one short block away. I will definitely return to this hotel!!

Room Tip: I was on the courtyard or garden side second floor. It was light enough and even had a large window in the bathroom which opened for air.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
3  Thank jeanne358
Reviewed 20 December 2017

My Sister referred me to this Hotel, and I trust Her taste. Our experience was fantastic in every regard. From the location to the more than willing staff, we can't wait to go back someday.They made us feel so welcome and at home. Someone was always available to help and answer all of our needs. Great little Continental breakfast that they advertise ready at 7:30am, and is planned that way so they can insure freshly delivered bread and pastries. Cappuccino and mixed drinks anytime delivered to your room. Service to your room from most of the Bistros. We fell in love with the neighborhood with a Bistro almost in every corner and cute little shops all around. Also high end shopping a few blocks away. Also within walking distance to the Seine and all major attractions. I can't say enough about the Staff. The rooms were small but very comfortable with every convenience.

Room Tip: Doesn't really matter, they give you the option for the bed size when you make your reservation and they answer messages with hours.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple