“Fantastic location”

Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysees, Paris
Ranked #851 of 1,809 Hotels in Paris
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Radisson Blu Champs Elysees is a very small but nice hotel directly at Arc de Triomphe. From the room you can see it, so location is really cool. Many sights can also be visited with bus and metro, station is 3 min walking distance. Rooms are smallish but very nice for Paris. Bathroom with shower and tub was clean and with good size. Bed was comfy. Very good choice for sightseeing!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
EmilienJ, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysees, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear capricornus12,
We would like to thank you for writing such a kind comment regarding your recent stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysées, Paris.
We always try to do our best to make sure our guests have the best experience while staying with us but it's always a real pleasure to read it.
We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

This property is very well located. We got a room on the second floor with a small balcony from where you can see the "Arc-de-Triomphe". Loved it. Our room was on the small size. However, for a 5 stars, the coffee machine in the room is lacking. One should expect a Nespresso or similar, but not just a kettle!. The bathroom is also starting to show its age. I was there for my birthday and the hotel treated us with a glass of Champagne. Great touch.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
EmilienJ, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysees, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2017

Dear jojo2005,
We would like to thank you for sharing your comment regarding your recent stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysées, Paris.
We are so pleased to read you enjoyed our unique location. Also be sure your voice counts to us, we think about putting coffee machine in all bedrooms in 2018. We were more than happy to welcome you for this special occasion, and we are all looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again in the future. Thank you once again.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

My partner and I stayed for the second time in this hotel. We booked an executive room. Although situated on the street side and next to the elevator, I found the room very quiet. When you enter the room there is a small entry hall with an entrance to the bathroom, and then a second door that leads to the sleeping area, so very little you will be woken up by noisy neighboors. Comfortable bed, and clean & practical bathroom with bath & shower.
Breakfast not cheap (25€ for continental) but quite good. And of course you are at a very central location, so you may as well enjoy your breakfast at a restaurant in the neighbourhood

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
EmilienJ, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysees, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Johan V,

We were more than happy to welcome you, and we are all looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again in the future. Thank you once again.

Reviewed 3 November 2017

This is a great hotel, we stayed here beginning of October.
The staff is very friendly, always smiling
Location is perfect, half a block from the Arc de Triomphe and very close to 2 different Metro Stations

Booked this hotel with Club Carlson points, the room was modern and very clean, and the size was perfect
We also had complimentary breakfast every morning(probably because I'm Club Carlson Concierge member) which was great and was not included in the room.

As I said, the breakfast was great, they bring all the breakfast items to the table, juice, yogurt, fruit salad, a basket will different types of bread, cheese, ham... plenty of food , but in most of the tables there is a lot of waste that probably goes to the trash(maybe... maybe not), so I think a buffet system will be better and will have less food wasted

We enjoyed a lot our 3-day visit to Paris and staying in a nice hotel with great staff is always a plus

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2017

I had a one night stay during the peak summer season during a major sports event and I was able to use my Radisson Points. Other hotels had astronomical rates, so I was satisfied to stay here.

I had flown in that same day, took train and arrived early, so I really wanted an early check in. Front desk told me to wait till noon and he could get me early check in and an upgraded room. He seemed sincere, so I believed him.

He offered me 2 welcome drink vouchers, a continental breakfast for 2 for next day and coffee to wait until noon. I enjoyed the coffee and went for a long walk.

The best part of this hotel is its location.

When i received my room, I had a view of ADT and Juliette style balcony. This upgrade was good enough for me. I showered and went on my way. Bed was comfortable and I slept like a baby.

The room is very small, so is the hotel, the lobby, bar and restaurant.

Overall, I came to Paris to sight see and not stay in my room, hotel was clean and comfortable, and I was able to use my points and save me a boat load of cash.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank ORD-TGU
EmilienJ, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysees, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear ORD-TGU,
We are so pleased to read you enjoyed our unique location and quality of our bedrooms. It always a pleasure to offer early check in when possible, thank for you notify it.