“Very Good Stay in great location”

Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysees, Paris
Ranked #828 of 1,805 Hotels in Paris
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 3 November 2017

This is a great hotel, we stayed here beginning of October.
The staff is very friendly, always smiling
Location is perfect, half a block from the Arc de Triomphe and very close to 2 different Metro Stations

Booked this hotel with Club Carlson points, the room was modern and very clean, and the size was perfect
We also had complimentary breakfast every morning(probably because I'm Club Carlson Concierge member) which was great and was not included in the room.

As I said, the breakfast was great, they bring all the breakfast items to the table, juice, yogurt, fruit salad, a basket will different types of bread, cheese, ham... plenty of food , but in most of the tables there is a lot of waste that probably goes to the trash(maybe... maybe not), so I think a buffet system will be better and will have less food wasted

We enjoyed a lot our 3-day visit to Paris and staying in a nice hotel with great staff is always a plus

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Reviewed 2 November 2017

I had a one night stay during the peak summer season during a major sports event and I was able to use my Radisson Points. Other hotels had astronomical rates, so I was satisfied to stay here.

I had flown in that same day, took train and arrived early, so I really wanted an early check in. Front desk told me to wait till noon and he could get me early check in and an upgraded room. He seemed sincere, so I believed him.

He offered me 2 welcome drink vouchers, a continental breakfast for 2 for next day and coffee to wait until noon. I enjoyed the coffee and went for a long walk.

The best part of this hotel is its location.

When i received my room, I had a view of ADT and Juliette style balcony. This upgrade was good enough for me. I showered and went on my way. Bed was comfortable and I slept like a baby.

The room is very small, so is the hotel, the lobby, bar and restaurant.

Overall, I came to Paris to sight see and not stay in my room, hotel was clean and comfortable, and I was able to use my points and save me a boat load of cash.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank ORD-TGU
EmilienJ, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysees, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear ORD-TGU,
We would like to thank you for sharing your comment regarding your recent stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysées, Paris.
We are so pleased to read you enjoyed our unique location and quality of our bedrooms. It always a pleasure to offer early check in when possible, thank for you notify it.
We were more than happy to welcome you, and we are all looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again in the future. Thank you once again.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Hubs and I stayed here on our most recent trip to Paris. It’s just a short walk across the street from the metro coming from Charles de gualle and literally less than a block away from the arc de triomphe. The room was cute, quaint, and each of our crazy requests for even more water being delivered to our room was fulfilled. The next street over is the Champs-Elysées which is filled with restaurants and shops. Everything is a quick walk away. Even the Eiffel Tower is only a mile and some change away making it a short cab or a long walk. Both check in and check out were easy and efficient. Would definitely stay here again

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
EmilienJ, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysees, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear bcookiee,
We are so pleased to read you enjoyed our unique location, quality of service and our bedrooms

Reviewed 12 October 2017

This hotel is a short walk to the Arc de Triomphe and parallel to the Champs Elysees, literally a couple of minutes walk. The neighbourhood is pleasant and metro stops are also nearby. I found breakfast an odd experience, you have a few set menu options as opposed to a buffet self-service and not sure if it was a translation issue but only asked for a few things and end up with the whole selection. Overall this is a good hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
EmilienJ, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysees, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Globalhawk2013,
We are so pleased to read you enjoyed our unique location.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

This was the most horrible reservation experience during my travel history.
I have made two nights booking, I received an email from the hotel that my credit card is not working, I changed the credit card once I received the email, but after 6 hours while I was sleeping I received another email saying that the 2nd credit card is working but they will cancel the 2nd night stay. and the email sent by no reply email.
so I sent to booking.com and I explained to them but they couldn't help me.
The lift wasn't working.

Room Tip: Don't trust the picture on the website, the view was very poor
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
EmilienJ, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysees, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Abdelrahman H,

Thank you for giving us the occasion to share our point of view. To secure a booking, all hotels need a valid credit card. In your case it was not, so we contact you via the platform from the partner you noted as per instruction, to obtain a new credit. The time you gave a valid credit card, we were fully booked for the second night. That s the only reason why you could not stay with us. As you mentioned, this partner did nothing for you as they knew we were doing our job correctly.
Hoping you had a nice journey back home,