All reviews champs elysees business room club carlson great location eiffel tower small balcony good size boutique hotel central location wonderful hotel metro station yogurt concierge charles triumph tub french
Reviewed 2 November 2017

I had a one night stay during the peak summer season during a major sports event and I was able to use my Radisson Points. Other hotels had astronomical rates, so I was satisfied to stay here.

I had flown in that same day, took train and arrived early, so I really wanted an early check in. Front desk told me to wait till noon and he could get me early check in and an upgraded room. He seemed sincere, so I believed him.

He offered me 2 welcome drink vouchers, a continental breakfast for 2 for next day and coffee to wait until noon. I enjoyed the coffee and went for a long walk.

The best part of this hotel is its location.

When i received my room, I had a view of ADT and Juliette style balcony. This upgrade was good enough for me. I showered and went on my way. Bed was comfortable and I slept like a baby.

The room is very small, so is the hotel, the lobby, bar and restaurant.

Overall, I came to Paris to sight see and not stay in my room, hotel was clean and comfortable, and I was able to use my points and save me a boat load of cash.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank ORD-TGU
EmilienJ, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysees, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 3 November 2017

Dear ORD-TGU,
We would like to thank you for sharing your comment regarding your recent stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysées, Paris.
We are so pleased to read you enjoyed our unique location and quality of our bedrooms. It always a pleasure to offer early check in when possible, thank for you notify it.
We were more than happy to welcome you, and we are all looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again in the future. Thank you once again.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Hubs and I stayed here on our most recent trip to Paris. It’s just a short walk across the street from the metro coming from Charles de gualle and literally less than a block away from the arc de triomphe. The room was cute, quaint, and each of our crazy requests for even more water being delivered to our room was fulfilled. The next street over is the Champs-Elysées which is filled with restaurants and shops. Everything is a quick walk away. Even the Eiffel Tower is only a mile and some change away making it a short cab or a long walk. Both check in and check out were easy and efficient. Would definitely stay here again

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
EmilienJ, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysees, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2017

Dear bcookiee,
We are so pleased to read you enjoyed our unique location, quality of service and our bedrooms

Reviewed 12 October 2017

This hotel is a short walk to the Arc de Triomphe and parallel to the Champs Elysees, literally a couple of minutes walk. The neighbourhood is pleasant and metro stops are also nearby. I found breakfast an odd experience, you have a few set menu options as opposed to a buffet self-service and not sure if it was a translation issue but only asked for a few things and end up with the whole selection. Overall this is a good hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
EmilienJ, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysees, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Dear Globalhawk2013,
We are so pleased to read you enjoyed our unique location.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

This was the most horrible reservation experience during my travel history.
I have made two nights booking, I received an email from the hotel that my credit card is not working, I changed the credit card once I received the email, but after 6 hours while I was sleeping I received another email saying that the 2nd credit card is working but they will cancel the 2nd night stay. and the email sent by no reply email.
so I sent to booking.com and I explained to them but they couldn't help me.
The lift wasn't working.

Room Tip: Don't trust the picture on the website, the view was very poor
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
EmilienJ, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysees, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear Abdelrahman H,

Thank you for giving us the occasion to share our point of view. To secure a booking, all hotels need a valid credit card. In your case it was not, so we contact you via the platform from the partner you noted as per instruction, to obtain a new credit. The time you gave a valid credit card, we were fully booked for the second night. That s the only reason why you could not stay with us. As you mentioned, this partner did nothing for you as they knew we were doing our job correctly.
Hoping you had a nice journey back home,

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

We booked the hotel based on the location, at that was amazing, only a few meters walk to Champs Elysees. The view is also amazing from room 702, you have there 2 balconys, one with a chair, and an other one with a table and 2 chairs.
But not everything was that amazing, to start both elevators were broken, so the first time we had to use the stairs to reach our room in floor 7, the next time we wanted to go down, we saw that the personel had a elevator that was working, so we asked if we could use it and they said no, that we had to wait for our elevator to come for us (they were broken but they didnt know), we waited for 20 minutes and called a couple times to reception and had the same answer. Until we took the personel elevator and we appeared in the kitchen, so on our 2 day stay, we used the personel elevator and had to travel trough the kitchen and other places that were very dirty, also the elevator was very dirty.
Another thing that happend is that aat 9pm the fire alarm sounded, it was a false alarm, but the personel didnt know what was happening and no one with preparation appeard, it was an electric problem.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank alexanderbI9101DT
EmilienJ, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysees, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Dear Alexander B,

Thank you very much for your review about the Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysées. That s great to read you enjoyed the location and your room with the stunning view on the Arc de Triomphe, meters away from the Champs Elysées. We are sorry for this weekend. We had not 1 but the 2 elevators for our 46 bedrooms hotel not working at the same time which was a single and rare issue.
This does not reflect absolutely our service and the outsource maintenance company repair the electronic issue as soon as they could and everything is now working properly. It is also a very good thing that the staff remain calm and show confidence in handling issues.
We do hope that you will be visiting us again in the future in order for us to be able to show you that the Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysées can in fact provide everything you rightfully expect from a hotel of our kind.

Yours faithfully,