Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysees, Paris
Hotel Vernet(Paris)
Hotel Ekta(Paris)
The Peninsula Paris(Paris)
  • Pool
All reviewschamps elyseesbusiness roomclub carlsongreat locationarc de triumpheiffel towermacaroonssmall balconyboutique hotelgood sizegeorge venjoyed my staysmall hotelcentral locationwonderful hotelmetro stationyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 July 2012

The hotel is quite small, and the rooms are very small as well. it is well located, near Champs Elysees, but nothing really special about this place. We stayed in Renaissance Champs Elsees hotel after that and it was a huge difference between the 2 hotels. I was disappointed as I stayed in other Radisson hotels in Prague or Istanbul which were so much nicer and luxurious than this one. I did not find this hotel to fit to Radisson brand, I would think of it more as a best western type of hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FloKemer
Reviewed 10 July 2012

This boutique style hotel is so close to Arc de Triomph you can almost touch it and depending on the side of the hotel you also have a view of the Eiffel Tower especially at night. Also very close to Champs Elysee with its very expensive shops, not withstanding the "of the moment" sales that were on when we visited. We had a minor problem of AC not working in our first room but the second room was good. The staff are very friendly but at breakfast sometimes things get a bit hectic and things don't happen as they should. We also had a minor problem of having to ask a few times to have the Nespresso capsules restocked. All in however a good hotel with English speaking staff in a city that does not like English speaking on the whole.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing Arc de Triomph.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 July 2012

I stayed here during my vacation and was deeply disappointed. I picked the hotel for its location but that ended being the only good thing about the hotel. During the first night, the air conditioning was not working and they didn't think it was important enough to mention at the time of check-in. They changed the room for the second night to a room with an A/C but this time around the A/C was leaking water and the entire floor was wet from the leakage. Not what I expect from a Radisson Blu.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank K K
Reviewed 21 June 2012

My husband and I stayed here for a couple of nights in June and found the location perfect and the staff so friendly, helpful and very professional. Unfortunately we were unlucky and didn't get a room with a view of the Arc de Triomphe (even after requesting it at booking) however our room was still very nice and super clean. The only slightly negative comment I have is that the Wifi reception wasn't great in our room (we have up on Skyping etc) which was a surprise however I would definitely recommend the hotel and stay here again.

Room Tip: Not sure, we requested a room with a view of Arc de Triomphe and didn't get one, however my guess so that everyone requests this (for good reason)!
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ship4
Reviewed 4 June 2012

I was a bit worried, not finding any mention of this hotel in the main guide-books. I need not have worried. Great location; only 2 minutes walk to Arc de Triomphe and Metro station, as well as Champs Elysees itself. Check-in was fast and thorough; room spotless and spacious enough by European standards. Modern in design; quiet too, though we were on top floor. Excellent breakfasts. Very high standards all round. It has been said before in other reviews, but the staff here are exceptionally friendly; their recommendations helpful and accurate and must be the hotel's greatest asset, especially the concierge and his team who always go out of their way to help. Thank you!

Room Tip: I suspect the top floors are the quietest. The rooms with balcony give magnicent views of the Arc de Triomphe.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple