1,159 results
All reviews champs elysees executive room george v quiet street eiffel tower classic room wonderful boutique hotel rooms are small few blocks arc de triumph heart of paris dinner reservations location is excellent long weekend i highly recommend this hotel paris hotels around the corner
Reviewed 24 December 2008

The hotel is perfectly placed for your stay in Paris. The staff were amasing!!!! cant say this enough. The room was fantastic also. We stayed in executive suit and the room was perfect size, no 104( having read previous reviews about room size)

The reason for my trip to paris was the propose. I had emailed the staff previous to let them know about this special occasion so they could make the room up to my requirements. They got back to me very quick indeed and had the room perfect for my arrival. They gave us complementary bottle of champagne upon arrival which was a nice touch. I asked for them to recommend a place to eat for the occasion, to which they showed me les ombres. Fantastic eating!! the view was amasing. They organised it for me at the last minute and managed to get me in to eat that nite at the time we wanted, was very impressed. Can see exactly why this hotel is in top 100 beautiques in the world!! and top 10 in paris, fantastic and unique place to stay. Go there!!

Date of stay: December 2008
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank steven44445
Reviewed 1 December 2008

I stayed this hotel only for one night. The hotel is exactly what I expected from other reviewers comments. Close access to Champs Elysees and Metro station, highly professional and kind staff, very clean and good facilities of the room, delicious and variety of breakfast, etc. Only one thing I was really disappointed was size of the room.

I booked "Standard" room through online travel agency but room was extremely small and asked front desk if this is really standard or not. He looks a little bit hesitate and said "smallest size of our Standard Room". I asked may be this is your "Classic" room but he didn't change his comment. So, I was not sure at that time whether my room is really Standard or Classic, I gave up to ask anymore. However after I returned from my trip, I saw my room was "Classic" in their web site.

I guess this is because of my price from Agoda which was quite cheaper than all other web site for Standard. If front desk told me the true reason, may be I'm not so regret with considering how much I paid. So, I have to downgrade the rate -1.0 for small size and another -1.0 for not telling me the true story.

Classic rooms are located from floor 1-4 and room number's are 3 and 5. May be you can check the hotel which room you will get before you check-in.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
6  Thank Nuuskamuikkunen
Reviewed 30 November 2008

I stayed at this hotel for four nights in early November. The hotel is within walking distance to many of the sites in Paris and close to a couple of metro stops.

When I arrived I was upgraded to a suite which was fantastic. The room was quiet, spacious and warm. There was a separate sitting room which led to the main bedroom. The bathroom had a separate bath and shower.

The hotel staff were very helpful and responsive.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank MrKittty
Reviewed 5 November 2008

Westayed at the Keppler hotel September 2008.
When we arrived at the hotel after a long trip from Japan, we appreciated the quick and efficient check in.
The room was nice and clean and well decorated but extremely small. I think that most hotel rooms in Paris are small, but this one was so small you could hardly open the wardrobe door as it couldn't clear the bed.
The bathroom was very nice and clean and very pretty.
I have 2 complaints about the bathroom:
1. The shower only dribbled out and we asked them to fix it. It was fixed the day before we left and we were there for 6 days.
2. The hairdryer was permanently attached under a shelf so you have to bend down to use it if you are over 5ft tall. I am 5ft7".
The location of the hotel was great, close to the Arc de Triomphe, the Eiffel Tour and the Champs Elysee and there were lots of Metro stations around.
Try and get a deal that includes breakfast. Do NOT believe that there are lots of nice little cafes around where you can get a good, inexpensive breakfast. There are not.
On the whole the hotel was clean,comfortable and safe and the staff were really nice and helpful.
We loved it.

Date of stay: September 2008
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank Victoria C
Reviewed 4 November 2008

This is the second time I have stayed here, the first time with my husband, the second time with a group of girl friends away for a shopping trip. The proximity of the hotel to the Champs Elysees and other attractions cannot be faulted, but it is just far enough off the main drag to afford peace and quiet. The decor is lovely, everything is fresh and has a very French feel to it.

Yes, the first time I stayed, the room was a bit small, but the second time around, the room was spacious and the attention to detail just as good.

But what makes this hotel apart from the location and the decor is the fact that the staff are extremely helpful, courteous and polite. Nothing is too much trouble, from confirming reservations for us at the Ritz, to organising dinner bookings, arranging taxis etc. Very friendly and helpful staff, which just made our stay so much the more enjoyable.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends