Hotel Keppler
USD 1,683
USD 1,621
  • Pool
1,138 results
All reviewschamps elyseesexecutive roomgeorge vquiet streeteiffel towerthe penthousebeautiful boutique hotelclassic roomrooms are smallfew blocksbreakfast staffrestaurant recommendationsarc de triumphthe entire staffheart of parisa wonderful staylocation is excellent
Reviewed 30 March 2012

We used to stay in larger hotels in Paris, but after this hotel, we are definitely staying here or will explore other boutique hotels. Concierges are so knowledgeable and accommodating that we could not be happier. Even the owner of the hotel was great. When we met with her she was happy to answer all our questions. Extremely clean hotel, very comfortable sleeping. The breakfast was pretty good, try to get it to be included as an upgrade option.
Definitely going to stay there again. As a matter of fact, we called them a month ago and they were sold out for beginning of April, so we are going to try the new boutique hotel this time. We will update you after we come back.

Room Tip: Seems like all rooms are good there.
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TravelFromPhila
Reviewed 28 March 2012

We stayed for 2 nights at the end of March for a birthday treat. It started well when we were upgraded to the penthouse suite. All beautifully decorated and well laid out with excellent views. The staff were extremely helpful with restaurant advice, taxis etc Breakfast was great . There is no restaurant onsite but room service is available from a local bistro and there are plenty of restaurants in walking distance. The small gym is well equipped but the machinery could do with a service - a minor point only. Overall a lovely stay, would definitely recommend and would be keen to go back.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank familylondon
Reviewed 25 March 2012

This hotel is exactly what I think of when I hear "boutique hotel." Though my room was small, it was beautifully decorated and comfortable. My room had windows opening over a courtyard area, and it was peaceful and quiet in the middle of Paris.

The concierge was very helpful--he even called multiple bars in the area looking for one that would be broadcasting the team I wanted to see in the NCAA tournament. Completely unnecessary but much appreciated.

The breakfast was lovely as well. In addition to traditional European fare, there were eggs and sausages as well as a very nice sautéed mushroom accompaniment.

The location was also very convenient. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank pbaker1234
Reviewed 24 March 2012

I actually stayed at the Keppler the Autumn of 2009 but it does not give me the chance to go back that far on this site. The Keppler is a wonderful boutique hotel located just off the Camps Elysees. The rooms whilst small are beautiful decorated and the main body of the hotel is filled with beautiful objet d’ar t.
The facilities, like many hotels in Paris are limited, but they do serve breakfast, have room service (breakfast) and even have a sauna. Late night eating is a problem and around 22.00 at night we could not find anywhere to eat either around or at the hotel.
The location is good, a few minutes walk to the Champs Elysees where many expensive restaurants can be found. I like this part of Paris but I do think it lacks the buzz of other areas, but maybe I didn’t explore it to the full.
Overall a great little hotel, I would recommend in a heartbeat and would return myself.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KateALondon
Reviewed 20 March 2012

I could not ask for anything more in a hotel. The staff was so kind, welcoming and all about service. The hotel manager was very nice as well. The breakfast was delicious and there was more than enough food available. Again wonderful waitstaff. We had a beautiful view of the Eiffel Tower. The hotel is close to everything. Comfortable bed and pillows. Hair dryer, iPod dock and in room coffee machine with pods in rooms. They made our first trip to Paris very memorable. Thank you!

• Stayed: March 2012