“Comfortable and well situated ”

Novotel Suites Paris Montreuil Vincennes
Ranked #962 of 1,803 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

The hotel is well equipped and has everything you need in a convenient location. The rooms are clean and equipped with a safe, a mini kitchenette (a faucet, a microwave, and a fridge. ) the bathroom has a shower and a tub. The toilet is in a separate space which is convenient for groups of 3 like us.
The breakfast is fresh and offers a variety of breads,meats and cheeses, juice, etc. You can cook your eggs to your likes.
There is a patio with lounge chairs and comfy seats to enjoy drinks outside after a long day exploring the city.
I spent 2 nights at Novotel Suites with my daughter and my friend. It was the perfect place to stay to explore the city and get a cab to the airport (both Orly or CDG)
Take the metro to République (15 minutes direct ride) and walk through Le marais, les quais de la Seine, Notre-Dame, etc.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Jerome SANCHEZ D, Directeur général at Novotel Suites Paris Montreuil Vincennes, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2017

Waou!
Thanks so much!
When are you coming back? We hope soon :)
Kind regards, Jérôme SANCHEZ

There are newer reviews for Novotel Suites Paris Montreuil Vincennes

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Never stay in this hotel which is absolutely out of standard and so unprofessional. We booked a room there a month ago and when we arrived in the evening on 08/07, the receptionist said to us the system was down. Our room hasn't been attributed to us. He never apologized and no one let us know prior we came. Basically, they left us in the street with no other alternative, our 3 children were waiting to sleep at 9:45pm. Absolutely disgusting and beyond the red line. I will take it as far as I can and please be assured dear management, I am very patient.

Room Tip: Never go to this hotel which does not honour their obligation to provide rooms when guests book it.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
6  Thank virginiah144
Reviewed 5 July 2017

The hotel was ok in that it was clean and the beds were comfortable however the staff were so incredibly rude I would no recommend this to anyone that is not actually french. To begin with we were in the queue waiting to check in and the staff completely bypassed us to serve the French people in the queue behind us- we said that we were before them and they said we had to wait. It was very late we had been travelling for hours and simply wanted to check into our room. After waiting for the french people behind us to be checked in first we then had to wait whilst another french person was served a drink before they would check us in. I have never been treated like such a second class citizen in my life. I am also not the type of person to usually leave a review however I feel all british travellers should be warned and avoid this place like the plague. I have never come across such rude disrespectful staff in my entire life.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Nikki C
Jerome SANCHEZ D, Directeur général at Novotel Suites Paris Montreuil Vincennes, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Dear guest,
I am so sorry to learn your experience with us.
Would you please send me your booking number, dates of stay and your e-mail in order to contact you?
Best regards,
Jérôme SANCHEZ
jerome.sanchez@accor.com

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

The room was large and clean. We were on the 8th floor, so we heard no noise (also the windows were double-paned).

There is a market on some days, but that's across the street. We didn't bother with it and it didn't bother us.

The neighborhood is a bit shabby as there's trash on the streets, but we constantly got back to the hotel after dark and never felt unsafe.

The train station is very close and we made good use of it.

All of the staff was very helpful throughout our stay including advise, printing out our confirmation for a tour and just in general.

There are places to eat near the hotel, a pharmacy, grocery store for water and other small items for the room.

Overall, a great place for us to stay (forgot to mention the bed was very comfortable although my wife would have liked a softer pillow as an option) and we'd definitely stay again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Jerome SANCHEZ D, Directeur général at Novotel Suites Paris Montreuil Vincennes, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Waou! We love you :)
We hope having the pelasure to welcom you as soon as possible.
Best regards, Jérôme

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Although I paid for my stay at the hotel, I learned that the area is unsafe. And that the metro station is scary at night. So I had to forfeit the amount I paid. I should have done research beforehand and saved myself time and money!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank 512joycek

Thank you for the time taken to leave your review.
Best regards,
Jérôme SANCHEZ

Also consider these accommodations in or near Paris
Batignolles-Monceau
Novotel Paris 17
Novotel Paris 17
#521 of 1,803 in Paris
Novotel Paris Est
#3 of 6 in Bagnolet

Been to Novotel Suites Paris Montreuil Vincennes? Share your experiences!