USD 370
USD 322
  • Room Service
Hotel Abbatial Saint Germain(Paris)(Great Value!)
USD 142
USD 135
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 189/night.

USD 255
USD 193
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 238/night.

USD 176
USD 160
Official Site
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 226/night.

USD 259
USD 179
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 244/night.

USD 428
USD 269
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 308/night.

Fred Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
USD 119
USD 109
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 129/night.

USD 144
USD 121
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 149/night.

USD 452
USD 381
Westin.com
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 539/night.

USD 1,480
USD 1,317
  • Pool
1,265 results
All reviewsfridge and microwavecarrefour supermarketopen marketseparate showermin walklobby areaaround the cornercroissantsnearest metronespresso machineeiffel towerclean hotelboiler
Reviewed 16 July 2017

Never stay in this hotel which is absolutely out of standard and so unprofessional. We booked a room there a month ago and when we arrived in the evening on 08/07, the receptionist said to us the system was down. Our room hasn't been attributed to us. He never apologized and no one let us know prior we came. Basically, they left us in the street with no other alternative, our 3 children were waiting to sleep at 9:45pm. Absolutely disgusting and beyond the red line. I will take it as far as I can and please be assured dear management, I am very patient.

Room Tip: Never go to this hotel which does not honour their obligation to provide rooms when guests book it.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
9  Thank virginiah144
Reviewed 5 July 2017

The hotel was ok in that it was clean and the beds were comfortable however the staff were so incredibly rude I would no recommend this to anyone that is not actually french. To begin with we were in the queue waiting to check in and the staff completely bypassed us to serve the French people in the queue behind us- we said that we were before them and they said we had to wait. It was very late we had been travelling for hours and simply wanted to check into our room. After waiting for the french people behind us to be checked in first we then had to wait whilst another french person was served a drink before they would check us in. I have never been treated like such a second class citizen in my life. I am also not the type of person to usually leave a review however I feel all british travellers should be warned and avoid this place like the plague. I have never come across such rude disrespectful staff in my entire life.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank Nikki C
Jerome SANCHEZ D, Directeur général at Novotel Suites Paris Montreuil Vincennes, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Dear guest,
I am so sorry to learn your experience with us.
Would you please send me your booking number, dates of stay and your e-mail in order to contact you?
jerome.sanchez@accor.com

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

The room was large and clean. We were on the 8th floor, so we heard no noise (also the windows were double-paned).

There is a market on some days, but that's across the street. We didn't bother with it and it didn't bother us.

The neighborhood is a bit shabby as there's trash on the streets, but we constantly got back to the hotel after dark and never felt unsafe.

The train station is very close and we made good use of it.

All of the staff was very helpful throughout our stay including advise, printing out our confirmation for a tour and just in general.

There are places to eat near the hotel, a pharmacy, grocery store for water and other small items for the room.

Overall, a great place for us to stay (forgot to mention the bed was very comfortable although my wife would have liked a softer pillow as an option) and we'd definitely stay again.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Jerome SANCHEZ D, Directeur général at Novotel Suites Paris Montreuil Vincennes, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Waou! We love you :)
We hope having the pelasure to welcom you as soon as possible.
Best regards, Jérôme

Reviewed 3 June 2017

Although I paid for my stay at the hotel, I learned that the area is unsafe. And that the metro station is scary at night. So I had to forfeit the amount I paid. I should have done research beforehand and saved myself time and money!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank 512joycek

Thank you for the time taken to leave your review.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

Service is good, but infra is terrible. Room for 4 people has a sofa-bed very bed, so if you're staying for more than one night I do not recommend. As soon as we arrived, the room had a problem with the shower - we changed rooms but in the new room the AC did not worked, and when we complained the next day we could not move because the hotel was fully booked (we stayed for 4 days in a room with no AC and it was 26 degrees outside at least). Bathroom overflowed due to poor draining system, shampoo nonexistent, and it was not cleaned very well. The location is awful, far from the subway station and it's creepy to walk around at night as it's next to a big avenue and there's no one around at night. No options to dine nearby and in the hotel you only have some overpriced salads and snacks. It's closer to the airport than downtown Paris, so if you are passing by through Paris it could be a good option for one night. Breakfast was good the first day, but later the hotel was full with groups and they could not handle so many people, so the food was just not enough (but prices were not reduced obviously).

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Helena D
Jerome SANCHEZ D, Directeur général at Novotel Suites Paris Montreuil Vincennes, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2017

Thank you for your message.