All reviews rue de seine jean marc perfect location great cafe st germain special thanks bars and restaurants heart of paris friendly hotel latin quarter every morning breakfast room bed was comfortable walking distance louvre floor street
Reviewed 1 July 2015

Absolutely charming little boutique hotel in a terrific neighborhood with lots of galleries, shops and restaurants on the "quieter" part of the Rue de Seine. There are two rooms on each floor, so each room faces the street. Room size is a wee bit bigger than what you'd expect to find in the middle of Paris. Pillows and bed were very comfortable and the staff were kind and helpful. Big fluffy white towels and Fragonard toiletries. There is a cute little lounge with fireplace and honor bar and a cute, rustic breakfast room downstairs in the "cave". Highly recommend.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank iheartparis2015
Reviewed 21 May 2015

We spent seven marvelous nights here and enjoyed every moment of it. I had already become acquainted with Celine through emails and she quickly became a friend, making Paul and me feel very welcome along with the rest of the staff. We were able to check into our room early, and it was lovely...only two rooms per floor, nice size by European standards and well appointed. Quiet Left Bank neighborhood with easy access to many attractions including Musee D'Orsay, The Louvre, and Notre Dame, and many charming bars and restaurants. We would never think of staying anywhere else when in Paris! Well done.

Room Tip: I suspect they are all good!
  • Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kassiekody
Reviewed 10 April 2015

We booked the hotel on hotels.com based on the location. It's a 5-10 minute walk from the train stop, Louvre, Notre Dame and other attractions. The hotel is tucked into this neighborhood with art galleries, small grocers, and restaurants. The room was clean and a good size. It had a blow dryer, tea pot, and basic amenities. Breakfast is 15 euro per person. There was free, dependable wifi and television. They arranged a shuttle to the hotel for us prior to leaving for a reasonable price. The staff is very friendly and the property is quiet and adorable. Even the taxi driver commented on the great location and neighborhood. Would definitely recommend to anyone and stay again if we were in Paris.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Melody_L_1234
Reviewed 21 March 2015

We realy enjoyed our 5 nights in this beautiful decorated hotel.
Our room was on the fifth floor (only 2 rooms in each floor).
With its fabric wallpapers, little balcony, tea and coffee facilities and nice wooden table along the wall - It was perfect for us. Location in elegant quiet Rue De Siene (3 minutes from Rue Buci with its lively vibe all day and night) couldn't be better for us.
It may not be perfect for everyone, but we liked this small hotel a lot.
Small detailes may upset some visitors (someone forgot to clean our room one day, no body cream in the bathroom ) but they didn't bother us at all.
The receptionists were all very helpful and polite.
Highly recommened.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Tal_11
Reviewed 1 March 2015

This is my first review on trip advisor and after spending 4 lovely days in Paris I felt like praising this lovely hotel in the heart of the city.
I went to Paris with my partner and wanted to experience a very french style hotel with loads of character and thats exactly what Prince de Conde provided us.
The rooms are not huge but for european standards they are just the right size, the feature walls, the artwork in the room, the wall papers, everything just seemed to be perfect for us.
The hotel is located just a few minutes from the Louvre Museum and within walking distance of Notre Dame Cathedral, it is very central.
If you love art like I do, the hotel is located in the middle of so many galleries so there is so much to see.
I definitely recommend this hotel and have already booked another stay where I will be taking my mum.
The only thing I would perhaps criticise is the shower, the pressure is not great but taking in consideration all the great things about the hotel and location, it didn't really bother us.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple