All reviews minute walk to the nearest metro rue cler espresso machine convenience store rooms are small eiffel tower front desk hotel is in a great location the air conditioning the hotel staff recommend this hotel croissants cafes france wifi boulangerie street
Reviewed 18 June 2018

There was one receptionist who was amazing, younger receptionist was a little unhelpful. Didn’t give us any good guide to restaurants in the area. Good location and close to some nice restaurants thankfully. Breakfast was nice, however a toaster would have been handy.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jordan_Rouanet, Directeur général at Hotel du Cadran Tour Eiffel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear,

Thank you for your feedback.
Happy to read the review on one receptionnist. Because on this hotel, I have a really good staff from my oppinion and the Guest majority optnion.

About the second one, I know who is and I will make the necessary to explain her what's is really our job : welcome you, help you, and with smile.

Maybe we will prove you later we did the necessary.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

The only person, I would trust with booking a vehicle to the hotel, from the airport or other locations is Nass. He works Thurs, Fri & Sat nights, 12 hour tours. The hotel booked a van to bring my family to the train station for England. Two days before, I asked Emily to confirm with the van company, she refused, no need to confirm. The morning of, I asked the woman at the desk, a black woman with blondish hair, she didn't understand English or didn't want to, she just looked at me. The van failed to show up, but they got us 2 cab's, we were late, but the train was a hour late. Only trust Nass. Outside of that, the hotel is great, I been in Paris over 10 times, largest rooms in the area, at colors, breakfast very nice, location can't be beat. Subway one short block away, as is the post office. If you never been to Paris before, this is a safe hotel & area.

Room Tip: Ask for the newer hotel "COLORS" on the side street, large rooms
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Steve,

Thank your for this feedback, it's a pleasure to read your good review.

About the transportation, you are not the first one to have this problem and that because the process was not clearly organized.
Two compagnies was in partnership and it was finalynot a good idea.
So now we fixed the problem, we will work with just one. And if the compagnie can't take in charge the path, we will just call a normal Paris Taxi.

I hope this little trouble did not taint your stay with us.

Thank you and see you soon I hope.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

There are many 4 stars in this area but this one was a truly great place. Trendy, clean and spacious rooms(for Paris). In the heart of cafes, shops, metro and restaurants. Walking to the Eiffel Tower in under 10minutes. We would come back here for sure!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Dale,

Thank you a lot for your message. It's really rewarding for us and for me.

It will be a pleasure and a challenge to give you the same satisfaction.

Reviewed 8 June 2018

The location for this hotel is perfect, near good restaurants and the eiffel tower. Small rooms but it doesn't matter when you most of the time are out and explore the city. Very cosy breakfast. The only thing we can complain about during this trip is the man who worked night in the reception. He should not work with service at all. All the other staff was great.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear,

thank your for your feedback, it's pleasant and rewarding to read it.

About the night receptionnist, Accept my apologizes, I will make the necessary, to explain him, the guest is King. This French expression still exists.

Thank you again and maybe in a future stay, the night will be finaly at least pleasant as the rest of our staff.

Reviewed 6 June 2018 via mobile

I went for a weekend with my partner and we found that not only this hotel is well located and clean, but also that the staff was very welcoming and helpful with plenty of suggestions on where to eat and drink for a nice night out! It was the perfect spot for a romantic break! Highly recommended.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple