Me and my girlfriend went to the hotel in March 2012 for her Birthday and I cannot stress enough how good the hotel is. It's a typical Parisian hotel with small rooms but the location and service you can't beat. Our first impression was the gent on reception knowing who we were before I even opened my mouth as we were the last to check in. Their English is fantastic and everybody at the hotel cannot help you enough, even down to recommending places to eat locally.
The location is perfect, the Eiffel tower is a 5 minute walk and the Champs Elysees is a 3 minute walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel Marceau Champs-Elysees, ideally located in the heart of the Champs-Elysees, close to the EIffel Tower, close to the Arc the Triumph, close to the avenue Montaigne welcomes you in a Haussmann style. The hotel Marceau Champs Elysées has 35 rooms of different categories: Deluxe Triple, Deluxe, Superior, and Comfort. Our team is committed to warm, personalised customer care and will be delighted to assist and guide you during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel Marceau Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marceau Champs Elysees Hotel
- Marceau Champs Elysees Paris