Me and my girlfriend went to the hotel in March 2012 for her Birthday and I cannot stress enough how good the hotel is. It's a typical Parisian hotel with small rooms but the location and service you can't beat. Our first impression was the gent on reception knowing who we were before I even opened my mouth as we were the last to check in. Their English is fantastic and everybody at the hotel cannot help you enough, even down to recommending places to eat locally.
The location is perfect, the Eiffel tower is a 5 minute walk and the Champs Elysees is a 3 minute walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boutique Hotel Marceau Champs-Elysees, ideally located in the heart of the Champs-Elysees welcomes you in a Haussmann style that mixes modernity with classicism.Renovated this year, we invite you to discover its 35 rooms, all decorated in a unique and very original style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Wotif.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Marceau Champs Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marceau Champs Elysees Hotel
- Marceau Champs Elysees Paris