All reviews arc de triomphe le bus metro station great location small balcony shower cubicle street view stayed here for one night excellent shower reception staff are tea and coffee making facilities very nice hotel parisian hotels min walk comfortable bed hotel is located a great place to stay
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for one night.
The hotel has only 34 rooms and we got a room on the 6th floor with view toward Arc the triumph.
The staff was helpful and nice, the rooms has a ok size with nice beds, good size bathroom and is clean and fresh looking.
Will definitely use this hotel and absolutely recommend it to all our friends.
The price is a bit high but that's due to location, when you stay just 300 m from Arc de Triumph and Champs Elysse you will pay for it.
Neighborhood is great with local bars and restaurants more locals than tourists.

Stayed: July 2017
Reviewed 3 June 2017 via mobile

Most friendly and helpful receptionist ever,specially Mr Georges. They gave me directions.
I stayed in room#1 which was pretty clean and spacious. I will definitely return and also recommend. This hotel located close to the metro station and the bus stop.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2017

We travelled to Paris in early April and our stay at the Hotel Stella Etoile was excellent. Quite and calm area in spite of the fact that you are so very close to the busy center. Clean and tidy hotel and wonderful and positive and helpful staff.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 May 2017

This hotel is located very close to metro. Nice and very clean room.
Even room is quite small, but the bathroom is big enough and clean.
Receptionist is very friend and helpful
I will come back this hotel when I visit Paris again

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Victor1409
Reviewed 17 May 2017

We stayed first on April 11-16, 2017 and went back 21-22 from Spain. There was mixed up on our schedule and we checked in late on April 24 instead of April 23. We were so tired from our trips coming from Belgium and Netherlands and we thought that our flight back to Manila was on 26th. I mistakenly booked another night on April 25th. However, I realized this was wrong after 2 hours booking directly from the reception. I respectfully asked it be cancelled but they declined!!! How greedy is that???!!! They offered me rebate of EU40 from the charge of EU230. This is not even 20% of the cost. I asked that I will not take the EU40 anymore as I think they are greedy company. I will never book in this hotel ever again and will not recommend to anyone due to my bad experience. The amount of EU230 is not a lot of money but my value is to be associated with good people and good companies only. Unfortunately, Hotel Stella Etoille is not one of them. I have been travelling a lot and in different parts of the world. This is the first time I encountered this greedy hotel.

When faced with such case, you know what is really the core value of the hotel. They are not understanding the situation of their clients and just after profit. Working in a Corporate world as well, they could have addressed my concern differently. Now, I just received email from them – I think it is auto-generated email and they are classifying me as BLACK VIP member which benefits include 48 hours free cancellation from date of arrival. I asked my booking to be cancelled in just 2 hours now they are giving me this benefit! What an insult and how stupid they are!!!

Hotel itself has broken shower and emits bad smell from the toilet. Receptionists except George are all rude and unfriendly. But cleaners are nice.

Karma works. This kind of company will never stay in this business for long because hotel business is hospitality business!!!! FYI Hotel Stella!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Jean-Baptiste G, Propriétaire at Hotel Stella Etoile, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2017

Dear customer,

I will be short. You indeed made several mistakes on your reservations.
You first made a reservation, and forgot to cancel it. We kept the room all night for you, and therefore invoiced you that night.
You then reserved another night, again by mistake, and realized your mistake too late to cancel it.
We have reserved exactly the rooms you wanted us to reserve. We could not guess that each time you were making a mistake.

It is not our fault if you keep reserving rooms by mistake, it is your fault.

Please note that as discussed at the hotel, we do not respond positively to blackmail threats. You said you would "Ruin our reputation" unless we charged you back. We do not respond to threats, and will therefore not charge you back.

Best regards