“Very nice Hotel”

Ranked #1,616 of 1,801 Hotels in Paris
Hong Kong, China
“Very nice Hotel”
Reviewed 4 February 2012

The service was very good, the staff at the reception was very helpful and wellcoming. The rooms were clean and spacious.
I recomended!

• Stayed January 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Cecilia D

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Dunstable, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 December 2011

Another last minute holiday. After hours of searching for a cheap hotel in paris we came across this hotel and thought we would give it a try. We arrived and was greeted by a nice staff member who both smiled and was polite. Myself and my partner both know basic french so we gave it ago if we get it wrong at least we made an effort. The stairs up to the room i must admit were very dark and could do with some more lighting. The room itself was small but i have heard that about many hotels in paris we did however have a rather large bathroom. We didnt have a room with a view but that didnt bother us as we were only there to sleep. The room could have done with some TLC i.e missing curtain hooks. I would have liked to have had a kettle in the room but the area is surrounded by cafes that it wasnt a big issue. The hotel is located up the road from ledru rollin metro station and a police station so we felt pretty safe. We didnt eat at the hotel so cant comment but it smelt good. All in all a basic hotel but then again i dont go away to stay locked up in my room. I would use this hotel again and Merci to the staff who looked after us.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
5 Thank Tammie666
romania
Reviewed 15 November 2011

I've been to Paris a lot of times and always for leisure. This time I wanted to change neighborhoods from QuartierLatin, where I love to stay and so I choose this hotel based on TA reviews and the location. Right on target !!! The rooms are clean, the furniture needs updating but that didn't bother me. For the Bastille-Marais area it was perfect.
The reception employees were always helpful, but maybe because I speak french :). The breakfast was nothing to write home about it, croissants, coffee and baguette with butter, but it was expected. A very nice surprise was fee internet in the rooms that really worked, so I didn't expect that from a 2 stars hotel.
The Carrefour City supermarket was 2 doors down so that was helpful and also at 4 o'clock in the morning the kebab place across the street was open so we could buy water and soda.
All in all a very good hotel for the standard, considering that I've stayed in 4* hotel that didn't measure to this on

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
7 Thank Crina S
Belo Horizonte, MG
Reviewed 9 November 2011

very good value, well located. the room is small, but with private bathroom. There was a lady that was very helpfull, but the rest of the staff were very disappointing. No minifridge in the room, so don't buy food that needs to be refrigerated, as I did :(

Room Tip: the best one is on the top floor at the corner.
  • Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank johnmustard
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 October 2011

The hotel itself is very basic and the room was shabby. The walls must be paper thin as it was very noisy. The location was good though.

My main problem was with the night time security guard who was the rudest man we have ever met. He even swore under his breath at us. He obviously does not like the English. I will definitely never stay there again.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends

Travellers are raving about these Paris hotels