Hotel Astoria - Astotel
Fred Hotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
USD 157
USD 152
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel Augustin - Astotel(Paris)(Great Value!)
USD 276
USD 1,756
USD 1,690
  • Pool
1,272 results
All reviewsrome metro stationastoria operafree soft drinks and snacksthe breakfast areamoulin rougespecial thanksquiet streetbreakfast staffwould definitely stay here againthe hotel staffmini barcroissantsexcellent hotelminute walkdecent sizemain attractionsconvenient location
Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Just spent a weekend at the Hotel Astoria Astotel if you want a good basic cheap hotel in a central location next to a subway this is it , rooms are clean warm and shower ok ,breakfast is included and they put on snacks of cakes , sweets, biscuits ,tea, coffee from 1pm until 1am which is a nice touch and it has no cost also a free soft drink fridge is in the room , staff are very friendly and helpful, so again if you want value for money and not stay in a sub standard hotel this is it .

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Brett F
Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

I was privileged to have my 17 year old granddaughter accompany me on a trip to London and Paris. We stayed in London for 3 nights at a very large full service hotel. Upon arriving at the Hotel Astoria Opera the first words out of her mouth were "Oh, it's adorable ". We were very pleased with our stay here and would not hesitate to go back. The rooms were quite small but the bathroom was actually a little larger than our hotel in London. Having only around 85 rooms it does not have such amenities as an exercise room, pool, etc. If you need these things go elsewhere. If you don't, then this is an excellent place to stay. It was quiet and clean. The snack room and breakfast were greatly appreciated. After a long day of sightseeing we could just plop down and a table and have soft drinks and cookies before going to the room. There was quite a variety of things to snack on. I cannot say enough good things about the hotel staff. They were always quite helpful in every way, very pleasant, and spoke good English. One morning I discovered that I had left my small umbrella on a table downstairs the night before. As soon as I inquired at the desk they asked if it was a red one(which it was).

We felt the location was good also. It was a long half block from the nearest Metro(subway) station so it was very easy to get around. Just a few blocks away we found a charming neighborhood with multiple small restaurants and small stores with pastries, sweets and fresh fruits and vegetables. The front desk arranged a taxi to get us to the airport on the day of departure. The only reason I gave it four stars instead of five was the lack of large hotel amenities. If you don't need those (which we didn't) then I would certainly rate this hotel as five stars for charm and service.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank wdearmitt
Reviewed 7 January 2017

Thank You for all staff they was really professional and attentive. We will come back soon. The restaurant offering nice dishes and good quality as well, the staff was friendly and helpful, that's how is should be in all 5 star places.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled on business
4  Thank Lucia V
Reviewed 1 January 2017

Excellent hotel excellent service reception staff estimates and helps any question or request, always smiling.
And I would like to say thank you to Teresa, Camille, and Ryan You just amazing.
Clean rooms fresh breakfast every day and excellent service encourages you to everyone at the hotel

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
4  Thank Shlomi L
Reviewed 27 December 2016

Lovely, clean and quiet hotel in good location. Friendly staff. I will definitely visit this hotel again. In the afternoon there was a tea and coffee station that also served snacks until midnight. It is great value for money and it's very near to metro stops.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family