1,223 results
All reviews abbesses metro great location eiffel tower moulin rouge croissants rooms are small triple room bars and restaurants top floor breakfast room hotel is situated great area around the corner budget hotel metro stop clement basilica
Reviewed 11 September 2018

I stayed here for 4 nights. The main reason I chose it was location. It's about 2 blocks from Abbesses metro in Montmartre. The room was a great value. It was very clean and my room looked over the small square which was a treat. I would open my window night and listen to the street musicians near the restaurant across the park. If you're a light sleeper, I'd recommend a higher floor or a room facing another direction. It didn't bother me though. The service was friendly and helpful. But the location is key here. It's close to good restaurants and an easy walk to Sacre Coeur. I can't imagine staying anywhere else in Montmartre.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank ryantravels13
SYLVIE C, Directeur général at Timhotel Montmartre, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Dear Ryan

We would like to thank you for choosing Timhotel Montmartre.
It has been a pleasure to welcome you to the hotel and I sincerely thank you for this wonderful comment on TripAdvisor.
We are delighted to know that you have taken advantage of our privileged location in Montmartre and close to Abbesses metro.
We are also happy to hear that our staff was helpful and responsive whenever you needed anything.
We definitely look forward to welcoming you again
Kindest regards

Reviewed 10 September 2018

I have stayed in 6 hotels in Paris, this has the tiniest bathroom by far. Anyone who has ever stayed in Paris hotel knows their showers are small. I am 5'0", 110lbs. This shower was too small for me to bend over to pick up a soap bar. To top it off, the shower leaks A LOT. Since the shower is so small, you cannot avoid getting the floor soaked. They don't give you enough towels to clean up the mess.

NO AC - we stayed for 3 nights in June, so it was hot. When we checked in, the reception said the AC will be on later that day bc a new one was getting installed. Well, the AC NEVER turned on the entire time we were there. No apologies from the hotel at all, no accommodations were made.

Also, the day we checked in, they sent us up to a hotel room that was NOT cleaned. There was dirty dishes in there. Honestly, after getting off a long flight, we just wanted to chill out and relax. Checking into a dirty room was the last thing we wanted to deal with. We were finally able to get a different room, but it's still a hassle.

If you have heavy luggage, you probably want to avoid this hotel. The only way to get up to the hotel is to lug your stuff up 15 cobble stone steps. It's a pain.

My hotel room was on the second floor. It was super loud all night, even with the windows closed. People were yelling, beer bottles thrown. The first night I hardly slept because there was a garbage truck that kept waking me up.

There are many options in Paris. This is the worst one. Do not waste your money here.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
SYLVIE C, Directeur général at Timhotel Montmartre, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear WaiHungW1

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on Tripadvisor.

I am extremely sorry to read that your experience with us was not up to your satisfaction due to our some tiniest and the air conditionned (in June we had 2 floors with buildings)
I would kindly like to take this opportunity to reassure you that your comments have been shared with the departments involved in order to avoid future occurrence.

Regarding your comments on our Housekeeping team, kindly allow us to confirm that your feedback has been taken on board and addressed with the head Housekeeper for the necessary action to be taken.

Thanking you once again for the feedback provided.

Regards

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Great location for Montmartre but found the staff at the hotel miserable and the WiFi has Limited bandwidth usage! But get fobbed off with head office are looking into the issue. Come on for two days.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
4234, Directeur général at Timhotel Montmartre, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2018

Dear Sir

We are deeply sorry to hear that you have had some inconveniences at the hotel caused by the Wifi
Please be assured that we will work towards improving our service to meet all your demands.

Feedbacks (positive or negative) are the only way for us to improve and to fulfill our clients expectations as much as we can .

With my renewed apologies.
Regards
Sylvie Caron

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Timhotel was a great hotel to stay in, it is in the most beautiful quiet area of Montmartre and it is very easy to find your way around Paris from here. The breakfast area is a bit too much like a lobby for me but the cafe across the road Relais de la Butte was a perfect alternative. I would definitely stay here again. Great value.

Room Tip: The rooms are lovely but the towels are really thin and small. Rooms perfect not huge but not tiny either.
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Passenger760762
4234, Directeur général at Timhotel Montmartre, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2018

Dear Sammycantwell

Thank you for reporting us your experience after your last stay at Timhotel Montmartre ! It is a real pleasure to know that you enjoyed it.

We hugely appreciate your kind and sincere words because for us your feedback is very important. It is a great pleasure to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to welcome you back in a near future. Do not hesitate to contact us directly in advance.

Kindest regards
Sylvie Caron

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Fine hotel and in good location in Montmartre. You feel that you are in Typical ,artistic French neighbourhood with beautiful Sacre Coeur, Place du Tetre good restaurants and shops.Beautiful view on Paris.

Room Tip: Take a room with view on the little square
Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank augybe23

Dear Augybe

We are delighted to read that you appreciate the location and were impressed by our View of Paris.

So hopefully if you visit us in the future you would be able to enjoy it.

We are really pleased that you have had an impressive stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Best Regards,