Timhotel Montmartre
USD 1,788*
USD 1,415*
  • Pool
1,158 results
All reviewstim hotelabbesses metro stationbateau lavoirgreat locationeiffel towermoulin rougecroissantsrooms are smalltriple roombars and restaurantsfourth floorbreakfast includedbreakfast roomhotel is situatedbudget hotelaround the cornerpicasso
Reviewed 12 May 2012 via mobile

amzing view to eiffel tower! very cozy hotel and nice location
small room but charming
definetely a nice choice!

service is not that good

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 29 April 2012

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 26 April 2012 via mobile

Great location right in the heart of Montmartre. Nice, clean, but quite small rooms. Be sure to book a room with a view of the city - it's SO worth it!

• Stayed: May 2011
2  Thank daniellemj
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Friendly staff. Two minute walk from Abessess Metro station. Comfortable beds. Clean, Gorgeous view of Paris and the Tower. Short walk from Sacre Coeur, Would 100 per cent stay here again. x

Room Tip: We stayed in 412, that is where our amaing view was from :)
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank irish21female
Reviewed 22 April 2012

I travelled on the Eurostar from St Pancras to Le Gare Nord on a Sunday morning and arrived at the hotel around 2PM French time.

I had no trouble checking in. I speak basic French and they spoke to French and then in English to me to clarify that I had understood. When I said I understood, the staff on reception continued speaking French to me, but clearer and slower, which I think is very polite and helpful. I wanted to practice my French and they were happy to oblige. They took a photocopy of my passport and gave me my key card and directions to my room.

I was on the second floor, room 219. My view was the courtyard to the front of the hotel which is pretty, however, the building was covered in scaffolding. This would be a shame for people that had a view of the Eiffel Tower, but not really a problem for me. My room was a cute little diamond shape, there was a double bed, plenty of storage space and a clean, newly refurbished bathroom. My only complaint about the room was the bathroom did not have a blind over the window and the window was not frosted. With builders potentially on the scaffolding I was unhappy with this, so I simply hung a scarf over the window.

The location was fabulous, I walked up from Pigalle metro station on my first day, however, all other days I walked down to Abesses metro station which was about 150 years and ideal.

Food and drink out and about were very easy to purchase, I did not eat in the hotel at all, so I cannot comment. I bought breakfast and snacks at a little supermarket near the Moulin Rouge and ate out every evening in Montmartre.

The staff were great, the hotel was ideal, the location was fantastic. I travelled alone as a woman and I felt safe at this hotel. The location around the hotel felt safe, I was happy going out from the hotel alone at night and I will be returning as soon as I can.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo