We stayed elsewhere our first few days in Paris and found this place whilst walking the streets of Montmartre. The rooms are small, but they are well maintained, comfortable and the staff is wonderful. AND, I could see the Eiffel Tower from my 3rd floor window...not just the top, but the whole thing. The hotel is situated on a lovely square with benches and there are so many perfect bars and restaurants within several feet if not a short scenic walk. There is no other place in Paris like Montmartre and this is a perfect little place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel set in restored historic building with ironwork at the windows; sits in a chestnut tree square on the slopes of Montmartre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Fastbooking, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Priceline, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Timhotel Montmartre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Timhotel Montmartre Paris
- Timhotel Montmartre Hotel Paris
- Timhotel Paris