“Very Bad. Avoid.”

Ranked #674 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 10 December 2009

What we had to endure:

- Tiny rooms;
- Lousy cleaning, dust behind the door with months old, hands on the walls, carpet stained, etc;
- Terrible service overall, with non speking english staff...
- Breakfast with nothing to eat at 09:30h, 1 guest left to buy bread!!!!

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
6  Thank NFEF

Reviewed 30 October 2009

We went to Paris very recently and stayed at this hotel, the hotel was lovely as well as all the staff. Rooms were small but had everything you could need and more, beds were very comfortable with clean sheets, spare blankets and pillows if you needed them. Bathroom was ample, bath, shower, basin, w.c, hairdryer and shaving extension. Great views from balcony, The location was amongst Bistros, Resterants, nightlife etc so only a short walk to anywhere you would want to go, rooms all had double glazing so the outside street didnt effect our stay. We walked to all the top attractions from the hotel, e.g Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Mono Lisa, Tulleries Gardens. Breathtaking scenery and a plesent hotel at the end of everyday to go back to............what more could you want?

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
4  Thank lyndsey117
Reviewed 21 November 2008

me and my wife stayed for 4 nights and in my opinion the room's quality was nearly average(if not below).
the price was very good ,the breakfast also very good but after 08.30 it was overcrowed.i recomend this hotel just for those who need a cheap place for sleep.

2  Thank vasco051
Reviewed 28 July 2008

The room wasn't that large, but I didn't come to Paris to stay in a hotel room all day long. The location was pretty good, so I remember this hotel with a smile

• Stayed: April 2003
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank DBMilano
Reviewed 24 October 2007

first we arrived...and the suite we reserved, the more expensive, was occupied...then we discovered that it didn't exist... Before reserving by the net I called the reservation and I had been told that there were only one suite...so I choose "suite" in my reservation. It was just a way to take more money on internet reservation!!!Two young men at the reception were too tired to help me with the luggage...the safe case began to shout bip bip in the night, and nobody came! 36 hours later the bip bip were still here: I took off the case and brought it to the lobby...I don't want to forget the wet carpet in the bedroom because of bathroom problem and a kind of big black and white insect we found in the room. I will never come back there...I'd prefer to sleep in the street...

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with family
2  Thank -Dame-aux-cles-
Travellers also viewed these Paris hotels
Pavillon Opera Grands Boulevards
Brittany Hotel
Brittany Hotel
#846 of 1,804 in Paris
Hotel Axel Opera by HappyCulture

Been to Pavillon Opera Bourse? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Pavillon Opera Bourse

Address: 15 rue Geoffroy Marie, 75009 Paris, France
Region: France > Ile-de-France > Paris > Opera / Bourse
Free Breakfast Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Wheelchair access
Ranked #674 of 1,804 Hotels in Paris
Price Range: $112 - $367 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Pavillon Opera Bourse 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, HostelWorld, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Pavillon Opera Bourse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Pavillon Opera Bourse Paris