USD 369
USD 326
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 377/night.

USD 344
USD 282
  • Restaurant
Hotel Abbatial Saint Germain(Paris)(Great Value!)
USD 154
USD 146
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 190/night.

USD 215
USD 187
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 215/night.

USD 421
USD 261
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 310/night.

USD 221
USD 189
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 214/night.

USD 241
USD 232
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 258/night.

USD 187
USD 170
Official Site
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 241/night.

USD 128
USD 106
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 149/night.

USD 1,553
USD 1,506
  • Pool
All reviewsavenue kleberarc de triompheeiffel towergreat locationside streetrecommend this hotelmetro stationten minute walkrooms are smalleach eveningroom keystaff at receptionthe hotel is cleanshower headlate at nightwalking distanceair conditioning
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

By far the best costumer service out of all 5 hotels during our trip around Europe. The staff was absolutely outstanding.

Breakfast was included and had a pretty good selection.

The rooms are small but fully equipped and clean.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
ELYS16, Responsable commercial at Floride Etoile Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

Dear Polaki97,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Floride Etoile hotel. That’s a pleasure to read you appreciated the service of our staff. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back for your next stays in Paris !

Reviewed 2 May 2017

We chose this hotel at random when we were researching places to stay near the Eiffel Tower. This was our first visit to Paris. Extremely pleased with our decision to stay at this quaint hotel. It is located on a quiet side street just off Kleber Street. The hotel is clean with a modern decor and the staff is extremely friendly and accommodating. Even the room was on the larger size compared to others we stayed in during our visit to London. Also has a well-stocked breakfast buffet, but costs extra. Includes free wi-fi as well. The hotel is only a five minute walk to the Eiffel Tower and maybe a ten minute walk in the opposite direction to the Arc de Triomphe. Close walking distance to Champs-Elysées. Surrounding neighborhood is safe, quiet, and with lots of dining options. I highly recommend this affordable hotel for those wishing to stay near the Eiffel Tower. We will gladly stay here again when visiting Paris.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank stardog700
ELYS16, Responsable commercial at Floride Etoile Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2017

Dear Guest,
That’s such a pleasure to read you spent a great stay with us at Floride Etoile hotel. Thank you very much for your wonderful comment ! As you mentionned quite rightly, the hotel is situated in a quiet area between the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe, wich enables to visit several touristic sites and enjoy nice restaurants. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon !

Reviewed 21 April 2017

This hotel has the best staff I've ever seen in Paris. They are all very polite and helpful. My travel company had made a mistake in my reservation and upon my arrival it appeared that I was expected a month earlier. But the reception lady helped me to solve the problem and finally I got the room.
The room was rather small, but it ok for Paris, I've seen smaller. It was very hot inside and no air. The air conditioning system didn't allow to go under 18C, therefore I had to open the window.
The bed was good and comfortable. TV, tea facilities and safe box were available in the room. Bathroom was very good and clean. The shower cabin was pretty large, toiletries were available. Wifi was working properly. Walls were rather thin and I could easily hear what was going on in the corridor, as I was unlucky to have very noisy neighbours.
Unfortunately, the breakfast was a real disappointment: there was just a cold buffet, no omelette, hot sausages or something like that. That wasn't good, because I like to have something hot for breakfast.
Location is perfect: on a quite street right between Trocadero and Arc de Triomphe. About 5-10 minutes from Trocadero metro station, but there is also one closer station on the other line. You can go and see the Eiffel Tower sparkling each evening and be back to your room in 10 minutes. There is a supermarket on the same street, about 50 m from the hotel, opened from 7 am to 23 pm, very convenient.
Overall nice hotel, but the breakfast spoiled the impression. Although the location is ideal for me and staff is perfect.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
ELYS16, Responsable commercial at Floride Etoile Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2017

Dear Madam,
We would like to thank you for reviewing your stay at Floride Etoile hotel. We are delighted to learn that you found our staff to be polite and helpful with your reservation. Please note for future bookings that the hotel offers different room categories such as the Executive bedroom ( from 19 to 22 m²). Thank you very much for hilighting the closeness with the Eiffel Tower which enables to watch it shining every night. We take good note of all your comments in order to implement improvements. We hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back your next stays in Paris !

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This hotel located at very convenient place. Grocery and many restaurants are closed. The Eiffel Tower is reached by walking. The airport express stop is closed. Every staffs were very kind. But, room is very small as others in Paris. I was satisfied.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
ELYS16, Responsable commercial at Floride Etoile Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review in light of your recent stay at Floride Etoile hotel. We are glad to read that you appreciated our convenient location between the Eiffel Tower and the Arc de Triomphe.Your comment about the staff is also very much appreciated. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back for your next stay in Paris !

Reviewed 13 March 2017

The Hotel Floride Etoile is just half a block from Avenue Kleber with its many cafes, and at the other end of the block there are numerous cafes and restaurants too. I suspect that to experience a new venue each evening within 1000 metres would take several weeks. The symbol of Paris, the Eiffel Tower, is just a ten or twelve minute stroll away. There is a supermarket just fifty metres down the road if you want to stock up on nibbles or wine.

The hotel itself is modern, clean, the free wi-fi worked well in my room. The bed was comfortable and my room was quiet. France is reknowned for squeezy hotel rooms but mine was a sensible size with a sensibly-sized bathroom too. I did not expect a suite at this price, and I find travellers who complain about room sizes or scuffed paint need to get a reality check. I do not expect it to be freshly painted between guests, it was as clean and tidy as I expected. It is somewhere to sleep not to party.

Staff at reception were invariably friendly and helpful, as were the breakfast staff. After just three days they knew I liked a double-shot espresso with my croissants and didn't need to ask my room number. I was grateful that late at night the front door was closed to prevent undesirables wandering around, what a strange thing for a fellow traveller to complain about!

I arrived quite early in the morning and my room wasn't ready yet so I was invited to have breakfast even though my stay hadn't actually started. On the morning I left, as my shuttle was due before the breakfast start time, I was nevertheless given my coffee and a basket of croissants while I waited for the shuttle.

I certainly highly recommend this hotel and have not one thing negative to say about it, it is not the Ritz and nor are its prices, I can only praise it.

Room Tip: My room was on the second floor, did not face the street and was very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
ELYS16, Responsable commercial at Floride Etoile Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your fabulous feedback ! I am very pleased to learn that you enjoyed our hotel and its convenient location between the Eiffel Tower and the Champs Elysées. It fills me with great pride to learn of your excellent experience. Your comment about our staff service is also very much appreciated. We would be more than happy to welcome you again for your next stay in Paris !