USD 355
USD 326
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 372/night.

USD 199
USD 188
  • Pool
USD 254
USD 189
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 221/night.

Hotel Abbatial Saint Germain(Paris)(Great Value!)
USD 154
USD 146
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 188/night.

USD 272
USD 232
USD 196
USD 170
Official Site
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 229/night.

USD 421
USD 250
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 305/night.

USD 128
USD 106
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 139/night.

USD 278
USD 238
  • Bar/Lounge
USD 1,506
  • Pool
1,184 results
All reviewsopera houseavenue de l'operapalais garnierperfect locationplace vendomewalking distanceparis operaheart of paristhe hotel staffbeautiful hotelfront desk staffsmall balconybeautiful roomdeluxe roomlouvre museummajor attractionshighly recommend this hotel
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

The location alone was worth spending the money. It sits right perfectly between the opera and the louvre. We traveled with two kids 9 and 7 and enjoyed there stuff animal the hotel set up for them on there beds. Breakfast was awesome as well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. It is a bit pricy but in my option worth the extra money.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
HotelEdouard7Paris, Responsable réception at Hotel Edouard 7, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2018

Dear Traveler-with-Kids1,

We are so glad to see that you and your family have enjoyed your stay in Paris with us and we wish to thank you for your nice comments.

Layla Navab

Reviewed 7 July 2018

Located near the Opera house you really get to experience Paris nightlife from this hotel. It was my first time to Paris and staying here allowed me to experience and take in all that Paris has to offer. Located close to the Louvre and other sites the Hotel Edouard 7 is in a great location for all Paris has to offer. I enjoyed the balcony in my room as it allowed me to view Paris life at any time of the day. The staff was friendly and helpful with getting providing directions in getting around the city. I really enjoyed my stay here.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Dear Dan A,

We wish to thank you for having taken the time to leave such a nice comment on our Hotel and our services.
We are very pleased to see that you ahve enjoyed your stay with us .

We wish you a great summer .

Best regards,

Layla Navab - Front office Manager.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a great option. Centrally located near Ópera and walking distance to most of the major sites. We stayed in a room with a beautiful balcony view of the Opera. Room itself was large for European standards with a beautiful and modern bathroom. Probably the nicest and softest bath towels ever! Apart from the facilities, the service is impeccable. Friendly and helpful. Highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael S

Dear Michael S,

We wish to thank you for your comment " Fantastic" . It is such a pleasure to see that you have enjoyed your time in Paris and in our Hotel. I will make sure to share your comments with my colleagues.

I wish you a great summer.

Layla Navab - Front office Manager

Reviewed 5 July 2018

This hotel came recommended so I booked 5 nights for myself and 4 nights for 2 of my staff. The room charges are on the expensive side and the rooms looked nothing like on the photos but shabby and dusty. When I first arrived I was given an 'upgrade' which then turned out to be no good as the aircon was not working (and it was very noisy on the first floor facing the busy Avenue de L'Opera even though I had requested a quiet room) and since the hotel was booked out I was actually given a 'downgrade' in the end as I had booked a room with a balcony but ended up with a small room with a small bed and a big weird bathroom that was nearly bigger than the actual room. The bed was not very comfortable and very small. I had 2 of the same rooms booked for my staff members but one of them got a classic room and the other one a room the size of a shoe box. The staff weren't very helpful or polite so I can't say any of us enjoyed the stay and experience and we certainly won't return.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HotelEdouard7Paris, Responsable réception at Hotel Edouard 7, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Dear Mrs AndreaE9774EY,

I hope that you are fine.
I have to admit that we are so disappointed to see your comments regarding your stay with us.
We rarely get such negative reviews and we are terribly sorry if we could not have been able to resolve the issue with the room size while you were still here with us.In fact ,we thought that you had picked the room you chose after yoru visits because it was indeed very quiet and also had a big bathroom & I am sorry if there was a misundrestanding regading this information .

We do ofcourse hope that you will give us another chance to make up for this unfortunate experience and we wish to present our excuses to you and your colleagues onec more for the whole situation .

Please feel free to contact me if you might need any other requests,

Layla Navab - The Front office Manager

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Left my 2 gold necklaces on the nightstand table - regrettably
Called the Hotel 2 hours after check-out and no trace of my necklaces - irreplacable vintage gold charms
Sad ending to otherwise a lovely visit to Paris.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
HotelEdouard7Paris, Responsable relations clients at Hotel Edouard 7, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Miss Ninnahaf,

We are really sorry about the incident, but as mentioned on the telephone yesterday and after you realized in the airport that your necklaces were missing, we had cleaned and inspected the room already and we confirm that nothing was found in your room.
If in any case something is found in a guest room after their departure, we contact the guest immediately .and in your case we even kept the bags for a couple of hours before you left the Hotel.

This is really without a doubt as devastating for us as it can be for you, because we never have these sort of problem in our Hotel and we do trust our staff that are highly competent and which have been working with us for several years now.
We wish to apologize in any case if we were not able to assist you in finding your jewelry.

Please do accept our best regards,

Layla Navab - The Front office Manager