1,007 results
All reviews train station l est convenient location hotel entrance executive room minute walk short stay the hotel is clean tourist attractions lots of restaurants around the corner yogurt eiffel tower eurostar convenience french neighborhood
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

When you walk into the hotel, the first thing you notice is the dirty rugs and furniture. Rooms are small Also with dirty carpets. Hard to sleep with all the outside noise.
Hotel staff is ok but not extremely friendly. Location is good for site seeing but it is extremely noisy at night and hard to sleep.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tammy K
Benoit M, Directeur général at Holiday Inn Paris-Gare de L'Est, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Guest,

I am sorry to read about your dissatisfaction and for the negative impression you had during your stay with us.
I invite you to contact me directly to share your bad experience.
You certainly have several choices in Paris, but I hope you will give me another opportunity to welcome you and to regain your confidence.

Sincerely

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

The hotel is just right opposite the Gare de L’Est station, and a couple of eateries around .
Rooms are small but we were upgraded by the hotel becos of our membership with IHG.
Our room facing the train station but it wasn’t noisy. Bathroom are clean but the the toilet bowl Is right at the door , it is a little funny for this arrangement.
Hotel staff are relatively friendly and helpful , our safe had some problem and they were quick in rectifying the issue.
Is my 1st time in Paris even thought we been around France quite a bit , most time we stayed hotel near the train station , but this time honestly I don’t feel very safe staying near the station , maybe becos I saw someone being pickpocket right in front of my eyes and many drunks hanging around our area.
Having to say that , Eiffel Tower is a must see , plus the Louvre Museum & Champs- Elysees.

P.S. I think it is better to stay around Les Grands Boulevards if u want a better environment.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank nik357chan

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments about Holiday Inn Paris Gare de l’Est. It was a great pleasure to welcome you to Paris, and we are glad to hear that you had an enjoyable stay with us.
Thank you for pointing out your satisfaction with the hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon. In the meantime, we remain at your disposal.

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 November 2017

Next to Gare de L'est means you have train connections a few minutes walking. Paris subway, local, regional and european train connections very close.
Hotel is perfect as a base to make your own Paris schedule. Good bedrooms, breakfast area, etc (lunch, dinner place are just a few meters away all over the area).
Excelent quality and good investment for your money, since "how long do you really stay inside the hotel" if you are a tourist. No high end luxury, etc here. A very good location, good night sleep

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Christian S

Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure to read your comment regarding your recent visit at Holiday Inn Paris Gare de l’Est.
We are delighted to read that we were able to meet your expectations. We constantly strive to achieve only the highest level of quality, service and hospitality.

We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again soon at Holiday Inn Paris Gare de l’Est.

Best regards

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed two nights here. Location right next to station so that was the reason for booking. The actual area isn't the nicest. Hotel is pretty basic and could do with an update. Room was small but ok for one. It was clean. Breakfast was good, a full selection. A big minus is lack of security. You can walk off the street straight to rooms without any check. But this happens quite often in hotels. The best thing about this hotel is location.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for selecting the Holiday Inn Gare de l'Est for your recent stay to Paris.

I regret we did not met all your expectations about the security.

We hope you will give us a new opprotunity to welcome you.

Best regards.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

No water :( Strangely.

Clean room and decent buffet breakfast spread. Poor securities because anyone can access the lift.

Room has nice decoration but pretty small. No bathtub. There's a rain shower though.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I invite you to contact me directly to share your bad experience.

Sincerely