Hotel Mayfair Paris
  • Pool
  • Pool
Le Meurice(Paris)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrue de rivoliconcorde metrogreat locationplace vendometuileries gardenwalking distancegood sizelarge bathroomdeluxe roomlouvre museumseparate toiletbreakfast was includedquiet streetsmall hotelspoke englishcomfortable roomshighly recommend this hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 February 2012

I am Italian, and I stay quiet often in Paris for business. I have just discovered this hotel. It really has an elegant decoration and atmosphere. I was upgraded and I really appreciate it. The lady serving the breakfast is Brazilian and she provides a good service with a big smile, which is not always true in Paris! Finally, I can walk to Boulevard Haussmann where my company is. I will certainly come back here.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Emilio R
Reviewed 17 February 2012

I stay at this lovely boutique hotel whenever I am on business in Paris. The location is ideal and the hotel staff make you feel very welcome and comfortable. The rooms are comfortable and clean as well. They serve a lovely breakfast and are next to a popular cafe that offers room service to the hotel. I have sent friends to the hotel on my recommendation and they have always been very positive about the experience. The hotel makes you feel at home which is a nice touch and unexpected when you are far away. I cannot say enough good things about the staff and their dedication to making you feel comfortable during your stay. The location is ideal for restaurants, parks, museums, etc. This hotel is a little treasure!

Room Tip: rooms range from single rooms to rooms for several people. In all cases, they are clean and comfortable.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank terry10016
Reviewed 16 February 2012

I just returned back from Paris, still full of impressions from this charming city and amazing Hotel Mayfair. It was my second stay there and definitely not the last one.
This time I stayed for 6 nights and this place filled my trip with luxury and comfort since the very first moment …I highly recommend this hotel to everyone looking for an elegant French style, perfect service and great location. The Mayfair is very well located, just a few steps from Place de la Concorde and Jardin des Tuileries (metro and bus stations in a few minutes). The location is very calm; although you are in the heart of Paris you won’t be disturbed by traffic noise.
One of the highest benefits represent the hotel staff – very professional, helpful and friendly, always smiling and important thing for all of us non-French speaking guests – with an excellent knowledge of English language. This approach and very warm and comfortable interior creates so welcoming atmosphere that you are always happy to return back…

Room Tip: I stayed in room #63 with a balcony and amazing view to Jardin des Tuileries. It is very delightful and elegant room, very clean and with an immensely comfortable bed, duvet and pillows.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Traveler_larry
Reviewed 15 February 2012

Nice hotel with good breakfast. Great location! Can talk to Louvre, museums, great restaurants and just down the block from a Metro stop.

Room Tip: Do NOT stay in room 12A as you'll hear the garbage truck and it will wake you up.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Beth S
Reviewed 14 February 2012

tha best location in Paris! the staff is nice and helpful. the room was a bit small,but was very clean and with a beautiful bathroom. i would come back again because the location was excellent!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled solo