See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2017

I reserved this hotel through Booking.com, with a credit card that I had already reserved more than 20 times different hotels around the world. They wrote me update your credit card information, I did it ten times, I checked my account, every thing was OK on the side of my account, and even at the same time I had reserved another hotel in Rome, which there was no issue there. I even wrote them email, but no answer ! I thought the problem has been solved. But the night before travel they cancelled our reservation !!!!
I called them two times, explaining we are traveling with a baby, we will arrive just tomorrow. They said you have to reserve again with the higher price !!!! I don't know if there was a problem with card, how higher price could solve the problem !!!!!

I strongly recommend you "Do Not Trust" to this hotel. It is possible just the night before travel they cancel your reservation. I had reserved this hotel one month before travel. If they wanted to cancel it, they should do it sooner, at least I had time to find a good place !!!

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank minam291
Reviewed 15 March 2017

the hotel looks good in the pictures but is actually very old and the rooms are not comfortable.
the neighborhood is great and the hotel price is low so it may be good for those who are ready to make some compromises and get a chip hotel.

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 497eyalb
Reviewed 24 February 2017

Good location - close to metro stations, pubs, restaurants, cafe's, and within walking
distance of the centre of Paris. Wi-fi connection was a bonus although very slow.

Very small room - not sure if all rooms were the same but nonetheless...

Upon arrival, staff gave us wrong room so we were trying to open a room door that had people in it already. Also, we had maids knocking at the door at 6pm to change sheets, had presumed this would be done during the day when most people would go out and about.

Beds were two singles pushed together and not the comfiest either...

All in all, a semi decent hotel, nothing to sing and dance about but as I say it's in a good location for what you may want to do.

Room tip: Ask for a room on the first or second floor... the lift is so slow
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 February 2017

This is a great hotel, in a good spot for sightseeing etc. Helpful staff, clean rooms. All good. The only slight downside was that the safe in the room wasn't working, which meant a choice between leaving stuff in the room or carrying it with us. Maybe we should have told them, but as we were only there a couple of nights, we didn't.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank garthgirth
Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

A good hotel with excellent location and access to metro .
Nice to book
Small
Silent
Friendly staff
Good rooms
If you wanna have a low payment and just a good room to rest with good access to Paris here it is

Date of stay: January 2017