All reviews bonne nouvelle hear some noise privilege room hot and cold food walk from gare du nord nice hotel minor issue rooms are big tea and coffee facilities room safe staff at reception good points enjoyed my stay noise from the street good size bigger room city break
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

It was our first visit in Paris and it was summer so all packed up no vacancy everywhere. We booked a privilege room at this hotel but some basics were missing, not privileged at all. The room had a air conditioning but only served as a fan, we stayed there for 3 nights and every night we had to keep the windows open.
The hotel was like a apartment which I didn’t expect for its chains. Bathroom was very tiny and it’s exhaust fan never worked so it became smelly most of the time. The room was clean but only for one day in three days of our stay and in the last day I found my jacket missing from the room, when I complained about it, the manager took it very seriously and tried her best but with no results. She was a very nice lady and treated us breakfast for free the morning we were leaving and promised to send back my jacket to my country if she would find it. All other stuff we met in the front desk were also very nice and smiling.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Horrible experience. I came with my 3 kids. To start its 20 minutes away from the opera... it is old, smells like cigar, the air conditioner does not work properly and very expensive for the kind of service / experience we receive. Do not recommend it at all

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Teresa G
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

Very disappointed by this hotel but expecting it as most hotels in Paris have all one extra star compared to other countries.

This one has a nice entrance hall.
There is one small elevator which can be in demand as there are 7 floors.

The cleaning of the room is doubtful and often late in spite of an 12pm check in time.
I could notice than the bottle of water was half drunk from the previous occupier.

Air conditioning works well.

Very quiet and useful location.

Price was very expensive.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Greg_Presley
Nathalie T, General Manager at Mercure Paris Opera Grands Boulevards, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear Greg_Presley,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Hôtel Mercure Paris Opéra Grands Boulevards. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
We strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent future occurrence.
Have a very nice day,
Looking forward to welcoming you again,
Nathalie TARDY

Reviewed 16 June 2018

Really nice hotel, quirky decoration, excellent location walking distance to gare du nord, very good high standard, staff really lovely & helpful. Very clean and lovely breakfasts, Great views from our room.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with ASUS 12 W8 IE Bookmark
1  Thank leighdwisbech
Nathalie T, Manager at Mercure Paris Opera Grands Boulevards, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2018

Hello leighdwisbech,
Thankyou very much for your comment,
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay as well as the kindness and professionalism of our team!
I am also very happy that you enjoyed breakfast, indeed we are very proud and Rose, who is in charge, is very appreciated by our customers.
Have a very nice day,
Looking forward to welcoming you again,
Sophie ERSPAMER
Assistant General Manager

Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Very professional. Rooms are clean. Check-in was fast. Breakfast was very good and of course the beds were very comfortable, which is the most important part after a long day of work. Thank you Mercure Opera.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business