“A+”
Review of Hotel Le Littre

Hotel Le Littre
Ranked #227 of 1,809 Hotels in Paris
Reviewed 14 September 2012

What a beautiful hotel. I arrived a bit bedraggled on a rainy afternoon and was upgraded during check-in to a room on the top floor with a balcony and a view of the Eiffel Tower. Completely unexpected and much appreciated. The hotel is calm, quiet, expertly run and in a terrific location. I'll certainly be back.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Aitchbee3
dirco, Director of Sales at Hotel Le Littre, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2012

Greetings from the Hotel Le Littré in Paris!

I would like to thank you personally for selecting The Hotel Le Littre during your last visit in Paris and for sharing your experience with Tripadvisor's travellers.

I hope that we will habe other opportunities of welcoming you back in the near future.

Warmest regards

Director of Sales

Write a ReviewReviews (1,262)

Reviewed 13 September 2012

We spent three nights at this hotel in September and, overall, found the hotel to be good. It was very well located near to Montparnasse and Sainte Placide metro stations both of which are on a direct line to Gare du Nord and thus very handy if you are going to Paris by Eurostar. There was a good variety of restaurants nearby and a convenience store next door which seemed to be open all hours.

Both the room and bathroom were a decent size and were very clean. The buffet breakfast was OK but nothing really to write home about. I thought the cost of WiFi at 15 Euros a day was outrageous and did not use it. If I were to stay in the same area of Paris again I would certainly consider staying at this hotel once more.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

I would like to thank you for selecting The Hotel Le Littre during your last visit in Paris and the time you took to write us the interest you attach to our property.

All of us are committed to provide the highest degree of comfort and service to all our guests. Your evaluation is important, telling us what we do right and what we do wrong. I will certainly share your observations with the entire hotel staff.

Concerning the WIFI I would like to apologize as I am afraid there was a misunderstanding as we only charge 5 euros per stay.

On behalf of the entire Le Littre team, I would like to thank you once again for your comments and I am looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you soon in Paris.

With warm regards

Reviewed 11 September 2012

Stayed for 3 nights at the end of August.
Stayed on the top floor, with a balcony, and a view of the Eiffel Tower, and generally worth the extra price, if that's an important issue for a traveler.
Location was quite good, with walking distance to some sites, and very accessible Metro and connections.
Staff was accommodating and helpful.
We didn't purchase the breakfast plan, and easy access to coffee shops and patisseries nearby.

Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank ZaMost

Dear Valuable guest,

On behalf of the entire Le Littre team, I would like to thank you for your comments and I am looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you soon again in Paris. Should you need any information, please feel free to contact me. It will be a pleasure if I can be of any assistance.

With my very best regards

Reviewed 7 September 2012

We stayed at this wonderful hotel from August 8th to the 15th. The room was nice, with ample space and a good sized bathroom. The air conditioning worked. But the best feature was the wonderful staff. They were very accommodating and extremely helpful. They spoke English well, were helpful with directions and their suggestions were spot on. It was convenient to be able to purchase our museum passes and metro tickets from them.

The full breakfast that was included was wonderful and the coffee was delicious. The hotel is located in a great area, and is a convenient walk to many sights, shopping and the main metro center. We were so close to the Luxembourg Gardens (Jardin du Luxembourg) that we frequently shuffled over there to unwind.

We would gladly stay at Hotel La Littre again!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kevingso

Greetings from the Hotel Le Littré in Paris!

I would like to thank you for booking The Hotel Le Littre for your last visit in Paris and the time you took to write us the interest you attach to our property.

I am very delighted to read you enjoyed your stay among us and be sure I will share your nice review with the entire hotel staff.

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you soon again,

Best regards

Reviewed 6 September 2012

We've stayed in Le Littre a couple of times now when in Paris. The first time was a great discovery, the second time was by choice.

The location is perfect for us, it's a 60 second walk from the Metro station and then anywhere we want in Paris. It's a quiet street just off a busy boulevard. It shouldn't be this cozy and comfortable...yet it is.

The staff is extremely friendly, even to English speakers. The rooms are very clean and very comfortable. It's Paris, so don't expect anything grand. But you won't be in the room for long anyway.

The breakfast buffet is very well done, if you enjoy European breakfasts (fresh bread, meats/cheeses, some cereals). If you need a hot buffet with lots of eggs and sausage and grease I would get breakfast elsewhere. I enjoy this type of meal and it'll let you last well into the afternoon.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joe Z

Greetings from the Hotel Le Littré in Paris!

Be sure I will certainly share your nice review with the entire hotel staff.

With warm regards