“Nice place close to Eiffel Tower”

Brasserie De La Tour Eiffel
Reserve with
Brasserie De La Tour Eiffel is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,048 of 19,397 Restaurants in Paris
Price range: USD 15 - USD 34
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Tour Eiffel / Invalides
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

Realy nice place with good food and drinks. Service is nice and realy quick, what is unexpected for France.
It is a good place to have a diner after long walk around Paris.
Bon appétit!

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

The location is the most significant thing about this place apart from the seasoned and affable waiters. The food itself is about average. The steak was good - Medium rare and had the right bite even though it seemed a little fatty at the start. The French onion soup was average at best. The bread floating on it with cheese was ho hum. The salad was a disaster. Came with a dollop of dressing. Four slices of ham were just slapped on the top and two chunks of cheese sat at the corners. A sliced boiled egg peppered with cilantro sat on the top. We had to return it they did not charge us so that was decent. But given the kind of limp squashed beans etc. How could they have?! If you have the energy to walk you might prefer going down the road.

Reviewed 19 September 2018 via mobile

It’s close to the Eiffel Tower which is convenient but that’s about all I can say positive about it. I should have know to leave after ordering and then using the bathroom. It was disgusting. Urine everywhere and no toilet paper. 3 of us dined here and felt the food was ok. My fish didn’t have any flavor, friends chicken was dry, and another’s steak wasn’t warm and didn’t have much flavor either. The vegetables were good tho. After eating in Paris for a few days prior to this, I can say I ate really well and had good service except for this place. Too bad our experience wasn’t good, it’s a cute place with outdoor dining.

1  Thank Christinajoanna
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

The location is good ... close to Eiffel Tower. But the service was really bad .
I ordered only espresso but waited at least 30 min for the check. I was ignored by the waiter... i am not coming back definitely

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for coffee and light meal after visiting the Eiffel Tower . Staff are very friendly and helpful . The food was ok ( nothing special) but I was impressed with the service . They found us a pleasant table outside without us needing to book in advance and couldn’t do enough to help. The price was very reasonable and I would definitely visit again .