See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 February 2018

This seems like a family run hotel, and everyone is very nice and always helpful. It's a great location as well, next to a park and with easy connections to the city by metro, train, bus, and with lots of cafes and shops nearby. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 January 2017

So they try to pass this off as a 3* hotel but it would not even serve as a hostel. It is basic, but that is not the problem. It is the black mold and unwashed tub in the bathroom, the minuscule shelf they pass as a desk, the stained sheets, and the door that does not lock properly. The front desk could not even care less about any complaints and are too busy talking between themselves to serve clients. The one nice thing about this place is the breakfast lady who tries hard. She is pleasant and does her work well.
The elevator is tiny. If you have a suitcase, it will be just you and the suitcase travelling. It also takes long to close and start moving. The internet is ok, unless you have more than 1 item on the same internet. You have to leave your key at the front desk if you leave the hotel.
There are 2 restaurants within easy walking distance. They both have good food and are reasonably priced.
Unless you are a backpacking student in Paris for a short time, I would not recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel to choose a good room.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
4  Thank lolalolitaCanada
Reviewed 22 October 2016

I decided to stay again in this hotel, its very near the place of my son and and the price very convenient.
The rooms are modest but clean, the street is quiet, well located the rooms are small but the size is enough.

Room Tip: six floor has a balcony
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2016

The wifi didn't reach up to our room, and my husband had urgent business to attend to. He went down and sat at the empty seating by reception (the space for breakfast in the morning). The manager/owner told him he couldn't sit there, and that he couldn't be doing work around reception either. When my husband explained the situation, he didn't care. Plus, there was mold in the shower and scary stains on the carpet in the room. The worst hotel I've been in ages. We moved to a nearby hotel that was the same price point and MUCH better.

Stayed: April 2016
1  Thank LaGataBlanca
Reviewed 29 June 2016

I had a terrific time in Hotel Du Parc Montsouris, I travelled with a group of friends and thought it was very cheap for a location so close to the centre of Paris so we didn't really know what to expect but as soon as we found the hotel we were put at ease. We realized that this was a classy hotel relative to the price we paid. On arrival we were greated by what would have to be described as a class act, the check in service was prompt and efficient. The wizard at the desk was then exceptional at explaining to us the do's and do not's around Paris. He was so thorough that he even showed us the route to take to our desired route on the metro. The room lived up to our recent rise in expectations aswell. It was very large and comfortable for our group and we managed to have two terrific sleeps there. Overall this is an ideal hotel for people travelling to Paris on a budget, it is not exactly in the centre though the centre is easily accessible from the plush area the hotel is located in. I also feel I have to commend the locals who were exceptional in directing us to the hotel from the metro.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends