We had such an amazing days! Great room, clean, not too big not too small. Breakfast really good, nice ladies serving!! Great people in the reception also! I ordered some packages in Amazon and they stored to me until my arriving! Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the mythical district of Saint-Germain des Prés, close to the Church and the famous Café de Flore and Deux Magots, is the Hotel Des Deux Continents. Jacob Street leads to the entrance of our 3-star hotel. Two charming lounges surround the lovely breakfast room. Breakfast is served between 7.30 am and 10.30 am, near a beautiful tapestry, or in the room. The 39 rooms are equipped with air conditioning, tea and coffee facilities, free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. The courtyard view provides quiet sleep and street view involves every customer in the atmosphere of Saint-Germain. Louvre Museum, Orsay Museum and Rodin Museum, with its famous gardens, are located a few minutes walk away. And for a sweet treat, visit Ladurée on the other side of the street ... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Agoda, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hotel des Deux Continents reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Des Deux Continents Paris
- Des Deux Continents Hotel