A great hotel- clean & cosy. Excellent location , very well connected , metro station is a 2 min walk. The Best part of the hotel - the people to who run it . Sophie & Frederique , both are such warm people & they take such good care of you , even after you have checked out- even after 2 days of checking out of the hotel, they helped us with the taxi, directions to reach montmatre, and even a medical issue with had with our infant. Such patience ! EXCELLENT CHOICE IF TRAVELLING WITH SMALL CHILDREN.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming non-smoking hotel offers 21 fully renovated rooms right in front of the Louvre Museum (10 rooms have a view on the Louvre Museum)/6 floors with lift. The street is very quiet and located right in the middle of the city. Most monuments such as Notre-Dame, the Louvre Museum, the Opera House, the Champs Elysées, the Pompidou Centre, the Sainte-Chapelle and the Conciergerie but also the Seine river with the Ile de la Cité and Ile Saint-Louis are walking distance. SERVICES: parking, breakfast served from 7 AM until 12 even during the week, room service for diner from 6PM until 3AM, free tea and Nespresso coffee break every day from 2PM until 8PM in the lobby, skip the line Louvre entrance tickets, laundry TECHNOLOGY: free WIFI in the entire hotel, free computer with printer in the lobby, tablet computer and printer at disposal, Bose Bluetooth speakers, smart TV with USB connexion and VOD, 62 TV programs and 12 radios AMENITIES: minibars, safe, real hair dryer, bath products ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Booking.com, Agoda, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au and Hotels.com so you can book your Le Relais du Louvre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Relais Du Louvre Hotel Paris
- Le Relais Du Louvre Paris