All reviews oberkampf metro station great location quadruple room le marais garden view walk in shower recommend this hotel short stay in paris stay there again nice bathroom nice hotel three nights a lovely stay thoroughly enjoyed our stay close to the hotel your luggage the breakfast area
Reviewed 16 August 2018

The room was quiet small but new and very clean, People at the concierge is very professional and gentle. We had a little problem with the shower and it was fixed soon even if late evening. The location is very good too. 80 meter from metro station and 200 300 meters form the well known neighbor of Le Marais. thank you

Stayed: August 2018
Le_responsable, Propriétaire at Hotel Alhambra, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2018

Thank you very much for this feed back.

Come back soon , you are home

Best regards

the manager

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

I had a short city breake.A very nice, cosy and well located hotel.
Rooms clean, nice bathroom. A great breakfast, were you could sit outside.
Spent some nice days here.The reception was always there for questions.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 August 2018

We really enjoyed our stay at alhambra.

The location is in and of it self super.
On top of it it is practically on top of the metro line.

Super friendly and helpful staff.

The rooms have everything you need, they are very clean, nicely isolated and a ton of daylight.

Most importantly a beautiful, peaceful garden to relax in the warm afternoons.

Recommended.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank soerenw308
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Booked into Alhambra 8-11.08.18 through booking.com. We Had to cut short our trip due to the need for an emergency appointment for my partner with his eye specialist.
I went on to booking.com to cancel on 04.08 (we appeared to have free cancellation till the 5th).For some reason I could not see how to cancel, although on a previous occasion when I have had to cancel through ill health it has been obvious and simple.
so I thought that maybe on this occasion I was supposed to cancel directly with the hotel. I therefore sent them an email apologizing that I as going to have to cancel due to ill health and would they acknowledge my email, which they did.
On the 6th I went on to booking.com and found that it had not been cancelled, so I cancelled it immediately as this time it was obvious and simple. However I had been charged for all three nights.
I rang booking.com to see if they could help and they immediately rang the hotel to take it up with them ,which I thought was very good service. However he came back to me and said that the hotel had misunderstood my email and thought that I was only advising them that I was going to cancel and not instructing them to cancel and they were going to stick to the rules and continue to charge me. At this point I was advised to take it up with the hotel. I then rang the hotel where they refused to discuss it with me and put the phone down on me!!
I would have been content to pay the first night as I had cancelled I day late due to a misunderstanding, but I feel that charging me the three nights even if they could under 'the rules' is unfair. Added to which the person I spoke to on the phone was just rude!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Le_responsable, Directeur général at Hotel Alhambra, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Dear Madam,

Following your review, we wanted to give our answer.

You booked a room with booking.com with flexible condition.

You wrote to us that you wanted to cancel your booking , and told that you had again 2 days for cancel.

You cancel to late your booking, and you called booking.com , and they said that it was too late .

We are very sorry for this booking.

Best regards

The manager

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

On our journey in France we had four nights in this nice hotel. Staying with our younger two there was enough room and the breakfast was always sufficient and although there were some minor faults they were always tended to without hesitation. Would always recomend this hotel!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family