“Great apartment in a great location.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Stairs
Street
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
sllimIndo...
Sydney, Australia
“Great apartment in a great location.”
Reviewed 16 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

Location is fabulous. Marais is a wonderful area in Paris. Restaurants, bars, cafes abound. Loved it.

Lorin M
“Perfect Paris Apartment”
Reviewed 11 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We loved staying in this apartment in the heart of the LeMarais area. The location was perfect. We were within walking distance of restaurants, shops, the post office and really, everything we needed. The St. Paul metro station is a short walk away and the ride to the major sites is only a few minutes. Some of the best food in Paris can be had in the surrounding neighborhood. Don't miss the Shawarma at Las Falafal on Rue de Rossiers!

Thank you, Jerome for making the process easy from start to finish. We had a few hours to spend in Paris after check out and before we had to leave for the airport, and we were able to store our luggage with the building manager during this time, which was extremely helpful. I highly recommend and would stay here again if we return.

Management Response
15 May 2017
Thank you! I am very glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and my services. I will be happy to host you again whenever you want!
Your friend in Paris,
Jerome Pariente
Caetlin
“Great location”
Reviewed 6 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

This is a great apartment in the heart of the Marais. Close to Pompidou and Place des Vosges and many museums. There are so many cafés a stone's throw away you can't get to all of them! A good hot shower (in a bath) and well equipped kitchen. Jerome is an extremely helpful host and responded promptly to any needs we had.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Michigan
Reviewed 10 October 2011 for a stay in July 2011
people found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Management Response
10 Oct 2011

Upon your review, I'll make my place more fancy for you next time. And I won't go away before I refund the safety deposit, I SWEAR!!!

Thank you again and get my warmest regards,
Jerome Pariente
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing