See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 December 2016 via mobile

Location is good few steps to the subway station.There are lots of nice restaurants around the area and grocery store is just across the street.We enjoyed our stay here.We have a 1 bedroom with a queen bed plus a sofa matress in the living room.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 December 2016

Our apartment was located on the street side, with a small balcony that allows us to see the traffic and the neighborhood. Right in front of a train station, with the Paris Pass we were allow to travel all Paris and return via subway to the hotel. Nice location.

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 23 September 2016

The hotel is very well located , only steps away from the metro and Moulin Rouge. We stayed four people there, the hotel rooms are very clean & comfortable with friendly staff who is very attentive to your needs. The kitchen was well-equipped for a breakfast. We tasted amazing traditional french dishes for dinner. There were plenty of restaurants, shops, markets nearby.
Reception works between 10am to 7:30pm. So, if you will have a late check-in, you have to inform them.
The weather was muggy on our first night, we left the windows open, it was really noisy because the street is active 24 hours. We were so tired and slept well. The other nights it was cold at night, we closed the windows, we did not hear the noise of the street. There is no air condition in the rooms. Our room was on the third floor, corner room, ideal for families.
We would recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to stay there.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 September 2016

I stay here every time I come to Paris. I don't need a 'hotel' and this a wonderful and luxurious alternative. I'm happy to make my bed, hang my towels out to dry and I certainly don't need room service. I suspect most people are the same; we're adults after all.

Residence Blanche is touching distance from Moulin Rouge and Montmartre is a part of Paris where you'll meet many locals rather than tourists. There are proper shops, not just restaurants, and even launderettes!

Rooms are compact and there's no aircon, but theres a large fan in each room which does keep you cool. We stayed in July during a heat wave and we were fine.

The cooking facilities mean that you can reheat take aways from the many restaurants up the Rue Lepic.

In summary, a great base for exploring Paris.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room with a balcony
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Convenient location, but would not stay here again. Room was small, dirty, noisy and had no air conditioning. There was a rug at the end of our bed that had a bunch of little ant like bugs as well that wasn't too appealing.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple