All reviews red velvet grand boulevard huge bed large by paris standards great central location parisian style lovely hotel good size main sights spacious room restaurants in the area metro station within walking distance reception staff street noise small hotel top floor
Reviewed 30 June 2018

We had a corner room, which I believe was in their premium category. The room was good sized, for Paris, and had a king size bed. The bed was very comfortable. I arrived the day after my husband did, and he left the windows open when he left for work. The sheers billowing into the room looked particularly "French" to me that morning! There is no AC, but we received a beautiful cross breeze since there were open windows on both sides of the room. I loved it, but I can see that some people would not. It does get a bit loud on the street in the morning, but I am a pretty good sleeper and I live in NYC so it did not really bother me. There is a fan in the room as well that does a good job if you need to keep the windows closed.

The decor is cute, with the red fabric wallpaper and fringed lampshades. The room certainly had a bit of wear and tear, and the bathroom especially could do with an update, but I did not expect high end furnishing at the price we paid. Everything was kept very clean.

It is in a pleasant neighborhood, convenient to get to things but not on a street that has bars open late into the night.

Room Tip: Corner room have king size beds.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dubaylynch
Eric R, Gérant at Villa Opera Drouot, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you liked the hotel so much.
Good news for the AC, that will be installed next year.
We hope to see you again by then.
Eric Raffestin

Reviewed 12 June 2018

The rooms are cozy and plain. The beds comfortable. the service pleasant and the staff lovely and pleasant. The hotel is wonderfully well located in town.The breakfast is plain but I fully meet my needs and work out by day.

Room Tip: Nice room.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Eric R, Gérant at Villa Opera Drouot, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2018

Dear Jon,

Thank you very much for your review.
We are very pleased that you loved our Hotel.
We do hope to see you soon back again.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Very friendly staff, welcomed us warmly each time we came in. The staff at breakfast also very friendly and quick to help if needed.. Breakfast very good, a good variety of food. Room and bathroom with good space, and excellent bed. Like the location with Metro nearby but it is also possible to walk to all directions to enjoy the city better. Liked the friendly staff the best, the bed and the location.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Eric R, Gérant at Villa Opera Drouot, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Dear Una Svane,

I am very pleased of your recommendations.

We hope to see you back again, you and your family, as we have rooms up to 4 persons and interesting prices for a full entire floor.

Reviewed 11 June 2018

Wonderful little hotel with great location. Staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The neighbourhood was very nice with lots of cafes and restaurants. Would love to stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Erna,

Reviewed 11 June 2018

A great place to stay. The location is perfect, downtown without being surrounded by tourists' flow. The hotel is very clean and the staff helpful and polite . A very special mention for Eric, the hotel manager that is doing a fantastic job. Perfect place both for couples and groups.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business