See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 July 2017

The staff was very helpful to us tourists, the room was spacious and clean, with all we needed, beds comfortable, and the price was decent for Paris, which is expensive! Within a short distance, we could be in the park headed for the museums! I would return here! (stayed 2 nights in June 2017)

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Susan H
chmait, Directeur général at Le Pera, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear Mrs. Susan H,

It is on behalf of the whole team of the Hotel Le Péra that I would like to thank you for sharing your impressions of your stay with us.

I'm glad that you had a great time. It is a real reward for us.

We hope to have once again the pleasure of welcoming you to the Hotel Le Péra.

H.CHMAIT

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

This very well located hotel need som work really urgent starting for the reception, next is the restaurant for breakfast oh my god!! Next the rooms!! My room is big but Carpet is so old and toilets also, my colleague room has ni window, can you imagin!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Lina M
chmait, Directeur général at Le Pera, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2017

Dear Lina M,

First of all, we would like to thank you for taking your time to share your opinion. We are always happy to hear from our guests whether their comments are positive or negative.

We are very sorry that you did not enjoy your recent stay at our Hotel Le Péra as much as you should have. As you did not come to reception to ask for another room unfortunately we were not able to help you.

I would like to ensure you that your valuable feedback will strongly contribute in improving our service.

Please, be sure that we will do our best to make your next stay with us most enjoyable.

We stay at you entire disposal.

The management

Reviewed 20 January 2017

3 nights in January 2017 -

Location of the hotel is great & very friendly Reception staff. Very clean hotel and good housekeeping. I had a well sized room, however it looked slightly dated, especially the Bathroom!

A couple of odd things about the room -
1. The loo roll holder is attached to the bath, so every time you shower it gets wet!
2. The mini bar doubles as a worn TV stand and is a randomly placed in the middle of the room.

Some of the hallways are in a bad condition and require renovation. I also found the pillows bad, my head sunk into them and was basically on the mattress!

I didn't take the breakfast as it was €19 each day.

Not a bad stay by any means, but overall I can't see how this hotel justifies its 4 star rating!

Tip - Leave the AC on slightly if you go out, it took ages to warm the room and it was freezing if it hadn't been on!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
chmait, Directeur général at Le Pera, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2017

Dear Mattwroe180,

The picture you made in the staff area with the broken wood corner is on the way to be fixed. It has been broken few days before by a trolley. We took a good note for next year to build something more academic in a way to plug the electrics Christmas candles decorations outside the Hotel.

We hope that you will accept our apologies.

H.CHMAIT

Reviewed 4 January 2017

The hotel is in a very good location, the staff was really friendly, the rooms were all right (a bit small), the included breakfast was average but there are a lot of good restaurants near. It's a good hotel for a short stay.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

It was a single night at the hotel so i don't want to say a lot.Good thing is it's location and the breakfast.Room was small and looking at the lobby which is boring and annoying to me.Chocolatiers,perfumerias,cafes and all the boutiques are within walking distance

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
chmait, Directeur général at Le Pera, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2016

Dear,