USD 563
USD 404
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 468/night.

USD 491
USD 331
USD 235
USD 193
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 240/night.

USD 276
USD 1,277
USD 1,240
  • Pool
1,812 results
All reviewsrue st honoresur mesurephilippe leboeufcamelia restaurantguest relationsthe general managerplace vendomeconcierge teammemorable stayroom servicerooms are spacioushome away from homefour seasonsfabulous hotelperfect locationbottle of champagnemacaroons
Reviewed 30 December 2016

Was travelling for busniess and it was all good. The food excellent and the rooms comfortable. Location is good for business only problem was very much a tourist hotel and all the issues around this. Nexct time I may chose something less tourist

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
MOPAR_11, Hotel Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

Dear Ahmed,
The Mandarin Oriental, Paris team and I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.
While we are happy to read your positive review on our rooms and location, we are sorry to read the holiday period did not allow you to fully enjoy your stay.
We sincerely hope to have the opportunity of welcoming you back over a more quite period of the year to have you fully satisfied!
We look forward to this pleasure,
With kind regards,

Reviewed 30 December 2016

Perfect place for the best shopping place in Paris. Quiet and safe and the staff is always professional, welcoming with a harmonious spirit to serve the clients in all the hotel department.:" room service, restaurants,Bar&terrasse, spa & pool, especially a real conciergerie palace service.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Dear Didier,
We would like to thank you for your positive comment following your stay at Mandarin Oriental, Paris, but also for being one of our most valued guests!
We are glade to read that your experiences at your Parisian home are always a delight, and we are proud to read your kind words on all the hotel departments.
We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back home soon.
Warmest regards,

Reviewed 30 December 2016

We've been staying at this perfectly located gem since it's opening. The Mandarin Paris NEVER disappoints. It is the best place to come home to at the end of a busy Parisian day, or if you want complete relaxation, it is not necessary to leave the hotel at all! The steam/pool is our favorite place to exhale and unwind. The Mandarin will continue to be our five star home in Paris!

Room Tip: All rooms are nice.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
MOPAR_11, Front of House Manager at Mandarin Oriental, Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 2 February 2017

Dear guest,
I personally would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Mandarin Oriental, Paris with the TripAdvisor community.
I am so glade to read you again enjoyed so many aspects of your stay with us, and especially our peaceful retreat that is the spa!
We hope to have the pleasure of your company very soon.
With kind regards,

Charlotte von Maltzan
Front of House Manager

Reviewed 30 December 2016

I consider myself fortunate to be well traveled, and even so - more fortunate to have stayed at multiple Mandarin Oriental(MO) properties. My stay at the Mandarin Oriental in Paris, is by far the best experience i have had at an MO property.

In staying at MOs and there is an expectation of efficiency, heightened professionalism, and luxury. The MO in Paris exceeds all expectations.

The attention to details is every everywhere. They greeted me outside upon arrival and escorted me to my room. The restaurant recommendations were incredible. The details are thorough - even down to the Dyptique candles with a scent fills the lobby. So good.

I appreciate that the staff came to know me by name during my stay. They are astute observers and took every opportunity to enhance my stay - whether it was a note in my room, an amenity, or bringing me water after they noticed me working on my computer in the lobby. My only regret with this hotel, is that I had to leave : ( Looking forward to my return.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

Dear Natalie,
Mandarin Oriental, Paris team and I would like to thank you for taking the time to write and share this lovely review about your recent stay.
It was a pleasure to welcome one of MO’s valued FANs at our Paris property, and we are delighted to read your stay went above expectations and we are glad to know you enjoyed our sense of hospitality and attention to detail.
We are looking forward to having you back to your Parisian home!
With warm regards,

Reviewed 28 December 2016

Beautiful hotel centrally located in Paris. The service was excellent here you feel at home staff very friendly and attentive
Rooms are modern furnished great bar I would recommend the Mandarin
merci!

Room Tip: Deluxe Room
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear guest,
The entire team at Mandarin Oriental, Paris and I would like to thank you for dedicating your very first TripAdvisor comment to our property!
It is a great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your experience so much at your new Parisian home, and I am pleased you have highlighted the quality of service of our dedicated teams.
We are looking forward to delighting you again soon.
With best regards,