“Great Stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
The Bedroom - Living Room The Bedroom - Living Room
Hallways
Street
Street
View of the Eiffel Tower from the apartment
Living room with pull down bed
Table
fully equipped kitchen
You can enjoy the view from the table
Eiffel Tower during a sunset from the apartment
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

EueopeanT...
Berlin, Germany
“Great Stay!”
Reviewed 12 November 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

Great Stay. The apartment is a cozy studio centrally located in the Montparnasse district, 3 mins walking to the metro stop. It is located toward the top floor of a high rise building and the amazing part is the view of the Eiffel tower out of the apartment’s big panorama-style windows. The murphy bed was surprisingly comfortable even with my sensitive back and is easy to clean up if you have guests. There is a large grocery store, the Monoplex (I think it was called), a 5-7min walk away. The fully equipped kitchen allows you to cook at home, which was great for us as restaurants in Paris can be on the expensive side. Via the metro the apartment has a great connection with the rest of the city and is not far away from the more touristy must see areas. I was a little hesitant to pay the whole price of our stay upfront plus the 300 euro deposit, but my worries turned out to be for naught. Everything was handled quickly and professionally. We were sent our key to the apartment in the mail and were emailed links to important arrival documents so that we had no problem getting into the apartment and did not need to worry about being there at a certain time to meet someone for the handoff of the keys. The checkout was also easy; we just left the keys in the apartment and closed the door behind us. After the trip, it took about a week to get the deposit back. This is one of my top tripadvisor apartment rental experiences and if I go back to Paris I would stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The location and view
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
gillianp4...
Toronto, Canada
“Clean and comfortable, excellent location”
Reviewed 5 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

My partner and I booked our stay with the Eiffel Tower Tradition for our first trip to Paris, and were very glad that we did. The unit was very clean and comfortable. It provided enough space and was in a very convenient and safe location of the city. It is a short walk to most of the major attractions in the city and has many restaurants in the surrounding area. Our favorite part was the balcony, which has a breathtaking view of the Eiffel Tower and is perfect for watching the light show at night. I would definitely recommend the Eiffel Tower Tradition to anyone visiting Paris.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Chino_13...
“Great location, excellent view, one of the best solutions for the money!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Simply the best place for the money. Absolutely stunning view. Your balcony is the best "restaurant" in Paris for breakfast and dinner! :)

San Francisco
Reviewed 5 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
PR
Reviewed 7 January 2014 for a stay in December 2013

Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing