“A fantastic Birthday Present ”
Review of 114 Faubourg

114 Faubourg
Reserve a table
Ranked #39 of 18,840 Restaurants in Paris
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Faubourg Saint-Honore
Description: Michelin starred brasserie de luxe Awarded a Michelin star, 114 Faubourg has established a loyal clientele who make it their Parisian dining room. Showcasing the extraordinary cuisine of world-renowned chef Eric Frechon, this smart but relaxed two-floor space is energised by an open-plan kitchen. The warm and exuberant atmosphere is further nurtured by charismatic restaurant director Patrice Jeanne.
Reviewed 29 July 2016 via mobile

This was my 60th birthday present to me 2nights at Le Bristol and dinner at 114 Faubourg.
I was greeted and wished happy birthday taken to my table which was adorned with red rose petals !
I was left to digest menu and people watch as the restaurant became very busy.Service is slick,efficient and done with a minimum of fuss.
I order pate and fish both dishes delicious and fish just melted in my mouth.I was suggested a lovely riesling by the sommelier and it was a perfect match. I am left to enjoy my meal and plates cleared in an instant.Order a beautiful sorbet for desert and much to my surprise the staff assemble and sing happy birthday to me followed by applause from diners which was a lovely touch.
This is fine dining Bistro style but a delightful experience and highly recommended!

1  Thank DamianJ2528
Hotel Le Bristo... P, Directeur at 114 Faubourg, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2016

Dear guest,

We thank you for the review you posted on TripAdvisor about our restaurant le 114 Faubourg.

We are pleased to read that you birthday among us was a delightful experience. Your compliments about the food are appreciated by the team who thanks you for your high recommendation.

We are delighted that you enjoyed the welcoming service we aim at providing, in order to make you live a good moment.

We would be happy to welcome you again.

Director of Le 114 Faubourg

Write a reviewReviews (1,762)

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

I ate there few days ago and everything was excellent! The quality of the food, the service and the place. The atmosphere was lovely. I would love to go to places as charming as this restaurant! Thank you

Dear guest,

We thank you for the review you posted on TripAdvisor regarding your experience at Le 114 Faubourg.

We are pleased to read that you enjoyed the food, the service and the location.

We would be happy to welcome you back for another great experience among us.

Reviewed 26 July 2016 via mobile

This was my second visit to 114 Faubourg, and it fully lived up to my very high expectations. The food is unbelievable (try the artichoke soup if still on the menu), and the service level very high. The price is of course in the higher end - but to be honest - it is low compared to the experience.

Date of visit: August 2015
Hotel Le Bristo... P, Directeur at 114 Faubourg, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2016

Dear guest,

We thank you for the review you posted on TripAdvisor regarding your meal at our restaurant le 114 Faubourg.

We are glad to read that your experience went beyond your high expectations, and that you liked the cuisine of our chef Jean-Charles Cauquil.

We would be happy to welcome you again for a third great meal.

Manager of Le 114 Faubourg

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

This really was the most spectacular meal! We went to 114 a few years ago and have been saying we needed to go back. So this year when I took my husband to Paris as a surprise for his birthday, I made a reservation to celebrate the special occasion. They did not disappoint and even went above and beyond. 114 is a beautiful "bistro". "In quotes because it's a pricey and the michelin star food is amazing and unlike any bistro I know."

The service is perfection. They have a nice selection of wines. Some you know and small producers we all should know.

We ordered the langoustine ravioli. The dish came and at first we were surprised and disappointed that there were only 2 in the dish. BUT when we started to eat them, each bite was like a firework of amazing flavor in our mouths and we cherished every rich bite. The dish was more than enough but I sure wish I had more now! Amazing. Then because it was a special occasion we both ordered the blue lobster, over 75 euros a dish, knowing how special the lobster is. The chef prepared it in the most beautiful way with fresh peas, bacon and girolles mushrooms and a fabulous lobster sauce! We were stuffed after eating every bite of the lobster. We didn't order dessert being so full but the MD brought over a caramel neapolitan for the birthday and we found room in our stomachs given that it was heaven in every bite.

We really were blown away by the food and the service! We can't wait to go back and recommend you go too!

1  Thank Parisfan2000

Dear guest,

We thank you for the review you posted on TripAdvisor regarding your experience at our restaurant le 114 Faubourg.

Your compliments to both the cuisine and the service are truly appreciated by the team, who is delighted to read your words such as “the service is perfection” or “we cherished every bites”. We are glad we succeedeed in making you live an amazing experience for the second time.

Our chef Jean-Charles Cauquil is pleased to understand that his cuisine enchanted you thanks to its products and its preparation.

It is one of our goal to provide you an efficient yet welcoming service, which includes small attentions depending of the occasion, and we are happy that you enjoyed the team’s attention to bring you a dessert to celebrate your birthday.

It would be a pleasure to welcome you again as you cannot wait to come back.

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

The food had good texture and was absolutely delicious. The food was expensive but good for its price. This is definitely a restaurant to come back to next time.

Dear guest,

We thank you for the review you posted on TripAdvisor after you visit at our restaurant le 114 Faubourg.

We are delighted that you enjoyed your time at our restaurant and that you would like to come back.

We would be happy to welcome you for another outstanding meal.

Directeur de restaurant Le 114 Faubourg