“Healthy & Delicious fun!”

La Cucina di Terresa
Ranked #37 of 128 Classes & Workshops in Paris
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Melbourne, Australia
“Healthy & Delicious fun!”
Reviewed 3 February 2012

I had a great evening with Terresa, it was both super informative and fun! I would recommend any one who wants to learn about how amazing eating seasonal and locally sourced produce really is. And, then there are the natural wines... Highly recommended good French food fun!!!

Visited November 2011

Paris, Ile-de-France, France
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun among friend and strangers”
Reviewed 24 January 2012

I'm a habitant of the city of light and it was great to learn from someone who knew the ins and outs of Paris food politics. She gave me great advice on open air markets and organic stores. The other great things is all those recipes applied perfectly to me and they were great recipes. The evening was relaxed and fun, after we cooked we could shoot the breeze. I would advise this to anyone interested in vegetarian cookin.

Visited January 2012
1 Thank freakpower70
Altanta
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Insightful, informative and Fun”
Reviewed 18 January 2012

I reached several places in Paris offering cooking classes and specifically wanted one that was vegetarian oriented and Terresa's class seem to be a perfect fit. My adult son, his friend and I attended the class in early January. We thoroughly enjoyed the class. We learned some cooking techniques, lots about seasonal vegetables and how to blend flavors. When I return to Paris again I will take another class!

Visited January 2012
1 Thank eyedealtarheel
London
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A delightful experience - flavour for the tastebuds”
Reviewed 17 January 2012

What a delightful experience! It was a real pleasure to spend an evening with Terresa who welcomed us into her home and shared with us the delights of organic vegetarian cooking.

A true "gourmand" myself and fond of heavy, meat laden comfort food, I have always been hesitant to make a full meal out of vegetables only. The meal we prepared with Terresa's guidance was both complete (5-a-day) and fully satisfying; it made use of regular vegetables, herbs and spices in tasty combination (I think I had an epiphany when I ate the home made tapenade).

There was a natural flow to the evening. I found Terresa to be well versed and able to answer all cooking questions candidly and informatively.

A thank you to Terresa for inspiring an interest and giving me more confidence in exploring the world of vegetarianism. Thanks to Mele-Ane for offering me this pleasant experience.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank destephan
Portland, Oregon
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Highlight of our trip!”
Reviewed 2 January 2012

We were a little skeptical about a vegetarian cooking class but it was the highlight of our trip! Terresa is amazing! We gave her some suggestions and she managed to show us so many wonderful flavors and ideas we never knew possible. She has great energy and it's probably not your average cooking class but a must if visiting Paris! I took the class with my boyfriend on the Friday before Christmas. We made more food than I could possibly eat. She paired everything with wine that was wonderful as well.

Visited December 2011