1,045 results
All reviews rooftop bar eiffel tower beautiful montmartre montmartre area moulin rouge sacre coeur l'occitane products cool hotel excellent hotel separate shower walk in shower top floor reception staff are nespresso machine hotel restaurant eiffel tour a lovely stay
Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

This hotel really does it everytime. The perfect location, walking distance to bars and some excellent restaurants. The hotel is beautifully decorated and all the rooms are ultra modern, great little touches and the staff can't do enough to help from the check in team to the bar staff who have significantly improved their level of service.
This must be the best hotel in the area and well worth it every time.!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Hotels_MHurand, Directeur général at Terrass'' Hotel by MH, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2016

Hello Nick,

Thank you very much for this agreeable message, we all appreciate it here! I'm really glad you had a great stay at the Terrass'' Hotel and that you liked the decoration.

I hope you will come back soon !

Reviewed 26 March 2016 via mobile

Decent price for the usual Paris hotels. The view of the roof top bar is amazing and it is worth going just for that. The buffet breakfast is good but not amazing. Location in the heart of Montmartre is perfect for a night walk. Rooms are very trendy and well decorated and...spacious!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Hello Soeurise59,

Thank you for your compliments and for telling us your opinion about your stay at the Terrass'' Hotel. I'm glad you had a great stay with us and I hope to see you soon !

Have a nice day !

Reviewed 25 March 2016

We had a wonderful stay at this hotel. The rooms are spacious and comfortably appointed, the breakfast was delicious and the staff were all very helpful. It is in the best position - high up with wonderful views of Paris and the Tour Eiffel and right in the centre of Montmartre. It is a short walk to the metro and within walking distance of Boulevard Haussman for Galeries Lafayette and major shops. There are lots of little bars and restaurants close by. It was our first time staying in this area, would definitely stay there again and at this hotel.

Room Tip: All newly refurbished
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank SeptemberLou

Hello SeptemberLou,

I'm really glad to hear from you and we are happy you had a great stay at the Terrass'' Hotel. I appreciate to read your compliments. Can't wait to see you again.

See you soon !

Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

Everything is perfect about this hotel.
It deserves 5 Stars hotel.
Reception Staff are very kind and friendly.
They always make my day , smiling and helping.
The Room is very clean and bright.
Excellent hotel.
One of the best I have ever stayed.

Love every moment I spent there.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Compass600289

Hello !

Thank you so much, there is no better reward for us than a message like yours. I'm so glad you had a great stay at the Terrass'' Hotel and I hope you will come back for new adventures !

Reviewed 22 March 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I have just come back from our stay at the Terrass Hotel in Paris. We stayed for three nights in the artist studio which was really nice, modern and spacious. We could view the Eiffel Tower from our windows/balcony. The staff were very friendly especially the receptionists. We had breakfast included in our stay and there was a good selection of food to choose from which was lovely. The terrace bar is great and you can have a drink and look out at the Eiffel Tower. Overall an excellent hotel and would definitely return here next time I am in Paris.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Hotels_MHurand, Directeur général at Terrass'' Hotel by MH, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2016

Hello laurart91,

There is no better reward for us than reading a message like yours ! I really appreciate and I'm so happy you had a great at the Terrass'' Hotel !

Hope to see you again soon !