I think this residence has just been cashing in on its location. I agree that the location is great, but trust me nobody wants to pay a 4-star price for 2-star service. The staff has been the most un-enthusiastic staff I have ever seen. The house-keeping barges into your room despite the do not disturb sign outside and does not agree to clean the room later if you request so, you are "assigned: only one umbrella per room no matter how hard it is raining outside..and..WE EVEN EXPERIENCED A POWER CUT in the room!!! Moreover, there is no security outside at night and there were some random guys that followed us right into the hotel !!!! And wait for it... The hot water was cut off for one whole day as there were water works happening outside! ...the list just goes on. I saw so many guests complaining throughout my stay! Trust me, you don't want to experience this. There are many 4-star hotels around the same area offering superb service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Claridge Champs-Elysées, built in 1914 right on the Champs-Elysées Avenue, has been witness to a century of political and romantic history of France. Secrets kept forever behind the walls of this legendary palace which has welcomed so many stars. A century later, Le Claridge Champs Elysées and its facade became listed French historical monuments, entering into the world of the most beautiful hotel residences in the world. The renovation changed this historical establishment into a contemporary, elegant Parisian residence. Spacious and comfortable, the110 Suites and apartments offer an exceptional view of the Champs Elysées Avenue or the peaceful patio of the residence. The blend of black and beige in the wall-to-wall carpeting evoke the black and white checkered pattern of the Parisian townhouses and the play of blue bands painted on the walls creates a unique ambiance. Wild silk curtains, velvet chairs, wool rugs and leather bring back the luxury of Claridge’s past glory. This is a new era for the Claridge Champs Elysées which, in 2006, joined theprestigious Fraser Suites collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Le Claridge Champs-Elysees Hotel Paris
- Le Claridge Champs Elysees Paris
- Claridge Hotel Paris