See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 May 2018

- Very good location.
- Looks like 2 hotels in 1 (we entered this Hibiscus one and the guy told us to wait while he went outside for something to the hotel beside -Bristol-/most of the time there was no one in the reception; once we clicked on the bell and the guy answered saying to come to the hotel beside...).
- Quite cheap for such location.
- Dirty (especially curtains).
- Too few power plugs.
- Acoustic rooms.
- Tightly everywhere.
- Too close to each other 3 rooms on each floor. Squealing doors.
- Stifling room.
- A bit dirty sheets (yellow stains).
- NO Wi-Fi.
- NO air conditioning.
- The rooms are small, and in moderate condition. The decor and furnishings are basic, and the atmosphere is a little bit sombre.
- Can survive :)

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

DO NOT GO THERE if you don’t want to be treated like a piece of SXXT. I could give 0 star if available. I expected it to be bad, but not that bad. The service attitude is very poor. The room is super old with bad sound proof. Such a disaster! When I check out, I asked to leave my luggage there, but the receptionist didn’t allow me to leave my luggage inside the reception, saying ‘it’s for check-in guests only, you have already checked out.’ The only place I was allowed to leave my luggage was inside the lobby under a table which didn’t seem to be safe at all.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank Angela L
Reviewed 8 May 2018

This is a 2-star hotel but really more like a 1-star. The room and the hotel overall is old and no luxury at all. It is basic to the bone. That being said, if you are budget travelling, it should do it, it is perfect! If you are luxury travelling, stay away from it. The location (Le Marais) is perfect and it is close to Metro Republique that will give you access to every single other connection in Paris. It is a very nice neighbourhood and it is close to the fancy restaurants and nightlife on the Le Marais.

Room Tip: Lower floors have better water pressure than apartments on the top floors.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Small, old fashioned hotel but it’s in a great location! No restaurant or bar in the hotel but there’s a lot of restaurants around the area so this wasn’t a problem.
The rooms are small and basic. Got 2 single beds pushed together instead of a double bed. The bedding is thin and doesn’t really keep you warm at night. The room was relatively clean but not up to a high standard, to be expected from a 2 star hotel. There’s no toiletries available so bring your own shampoos and shower gel. The cleaner just walked in to our room at one stage, very off-putting. It’ll do for a short trip, would not recommend if staying for more than a week.

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

First i reserved a room with a double bed and they try to give us two single beds after an argument with the owner ,that told me he makes the laws here,he ended up giving us a double bed,then i was in the bed talking to my wife naked when a guy opens the door immediately after knocking catching us naked ,pervert pricks,avoid like the plague,lock your room from inside this way

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple