1,234 results
All reviewsnotre damepompidou centredeluxe studiodes innocentsgreat locationsmall dishwasherfree coffee machineapartment hotelchatelet metroone bedroom apartmentconstruction noisethe sofa bedlaundry roomwithin walking distancenoisy at nightcentral locationfresh towels
Reviewed 5 April 2018

The property is located in a pedestrian zone. Close to Louvre museum and Notre Dam and in a commercial centre. Very nice location for stay in Paris. Nice and clean rooms with fully functional kitchenette. The rooms are a bit drab due to the grey colour scheme which can be little more lively. Very quiet with no noise. Comfortable sleep. Helpful and cheerful staff.

Room Tip: Apartments facing outwards have better views.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Direction_leshalles, Directeur général at Citadines Les Halles Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thanks for your review

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We really struggled finding a hotel in Paris that would work for our family of four. We also needed in additional room with twin beds for other family members. This one worked really well for us! The lobby is small but modern and the room was clean but relatively plain. There was a really nice coffee machine in the lobby. We had a one bedroom suite that had a large pull out couch in the living room area that worked well for the kids. The master bedroom was quite small but fine for sleeping and had a nice headboard that had shelves on the back that worked well to store everyone’s clothes. The bed was very very firm but the sheets were good. The lighting was good and we found the hotel to be very quiet – we were at the very end of the hall facing the courtyard. The room did get a little bit warm but we just opened the windows and that fixed the problem. Honestly, the best thing about this hotel is the location near the Les Halles metro/RER station. The entrance to the station is right outside the hotel and you can pretty much get on any line you need from there! There is also lots of shopping and restaurants nearby. We were able to get a good breakfast at the nearby restaurants. We did not eat at the hotel because their breakfast seemed pretty expensive. It was also easy to walk to the Louvre and Notre Dame. I would definitely stay here again if the price was right.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thanks for your feedback, we are happy to have met your expectations.
We hope to welcome you again

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I stayed at your hotel three time. And I am always happy for staying at Citadines Les Halles Paris. Very good location. Rooms are so good. Absolutely I will come back whenever I fly to Paris. And I will suggest to all my partners and friends.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for your trust. We are looking forward to welcome you again :-)

Reviewed 27 March 2018

The location is great, in the heart of Paris within a short walk of the Seine and Notre Dame. Lots of shopping and restaurants nearby with a variety of cuisines and pricing. Located within a few steps of the Chatelet Les Halles metro/RER station which is very convenient for getting around the city and to Charles de Gaulle airport. I stayed for 10 nights in a studio apartment which was very clean and comfortable. I was able to make use of the small kitchenette for several breakfasts and dinners in the room. My room overlooked the square which was busy for most of the day and night, but the room was very quiet when I closed the door to the outside. Housekeeping occurs only every 4th or 5th day or so which was ok with me. You can have additional days for an additional fee. I took advantage of the fitness room, which has several treadmills and ski machines plus a set of dumbells. I had the buffet breakfast one day, it was good but more expensive than my appetite in the morning would justify so I ate in my room most mornings. The Monoprix supermarket is a short walk and convenient for getting groceries. I would recommend this hotel and the location and would stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Direction_leshalles, Directeur général at Citadines Les Halles Paris, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Many thanks for your feedback, we are pleased to know that you enjoy your stay with us.
We hope to welcome you again in the future :-)
Best Regards

Reviewed 26 March 2018

This hotel is located in the middle of town with easy access to just about every place in central Paris. Their housekeeping socks though. We were there for FOUR days and not once did they clean our rooms. By contrast, we stayed at Dolphin square in central London. Similar apartment style short stay hotel and our room was serviced daily and the staff was incredibly friendly.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for your feedback, Citadines concept is to give more flexibility to our guest, housekeeping service is included once a week for stay over 6 nights, otherwise, daily cleaning can be schedule with extra fees if requested. We are sorry if our team didn't give you the information at the check in.
Again thank you for staying with us, we hope to welcome you again,
Regards.