4,471 results
All reviews notre dame great location construction work executive room centre pompidou metro station sofa bed central location walking distance cdg airport hotel entrance modern hotel family room separate toilet rer b nespresso machine lots of restaurants
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel, the staff were very friendly and provided valuable tips. Rooms are spacious, clean and modern. The hotel in general is nice with a great atmosphere and located within walking distance to many main attractions. Highly recommended.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
NovotellesHalles, Responsable relations clients at Novotel Paris Les Halles, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Abayeh09,

I am really pleased to read that you have had a very enjoyable stay.

We look forward to your next visits.

A bientot.

Reviewed 3 October 2018

It was my third time at the hotel and it is great to observe they are improving quality continuously. The location is wonderful as we may also close to Saint Germain area in which there are a lot of good restaurants. You can also walk for shopping at the big stores os malls.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank paulot138

Dear Paulot138,

I am really glad to hear that you love Novotel Paris les Halles as you return for a third time..

We look forward to welcoming you back again and again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

As for my 3rd visit in Paris, I can tell you that this is the best hotel I stayed in Europe ( it’s 4 stars) has a great facilities lobby etc ... the Staff were great, really welcoming and trying to help , but the most amazing thing is the location! You really don’t needs cabs , it’s right near the one of the most central stations in Paris, it can take you from the airports and Disneyland ( I used it for both ) , you can go to the take a walk to eat or shop , and when you come back after a long day and all your family is tired and sleeping you can go to shop in the Fourom Mall ( just behind the hotel ) ...if I ever come back to Paris I will definitely return to that hotel, Cheers

Ps the breakfast was great ( in European standards ) but not cheap 24 Euros for each adult ( children for free )

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family

Dear Roys817,

Thank you so so much for your words of praise! I will share them with my whole team as this will encourage them to keep on providing such high standards of services.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Best Regards,

Jean Christophe Moureuille

Reviewed 2 October 2018

I stayed at the Novotel for a Monday - Tuesday overnight and was scheduled to return for additional one night stay from Thursday night - Friday. They allowed me to keep my oversized luggage in the luggage room for 2 days while I was in conducting business in 2 other countries. The actual room I stayed in was very spacious at the end of the hallway and away from the noise. The bed was super comfortable and the shower products are awesome. You will need to ask in advance for an iron as they are not automatically provided. The room service was also very good. The breakfast in the lobby was delicious and had many options. The gym is very small but adequate -- gets the job down. Central location next to cafes and retail stores. Front desk is amazing. When I asked for a room with a tub I was accommodated by wonderful staff member with an upgrade as well as late check out! which was AMAZING. One small wrinkle with a employee at the bar who talking about me in French to his colleagues not realizing I understood what he said -- It would not affect me returning to the hotel. The spacious areas around the hotel are also nice (outside garden area and places to charge your phone via USB (in case you forgot your international charger like I did) Front desk arranged transportation for me as well. All in all great stay. Treated like a VIP.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 77tamarat

Dear guest,

The entire Novotel Paris Les Halles team is happy to have received you in the heart of Paris.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused at the bar and inform you that our teams have been sensitized to this effect.

However, you will notice many excellent points that delight us and hope to welcome you again very soon.

Best Regards.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

This hotel is in a great location within reach of all major attractions of Paris. The hotel is situated directly opposite the train station which was very convenient.

The room was a tad tired and needed upgrading. The room size was very good for Paris, and perfect for a family of 4. The bathroom was very tiered looking and the toilet did have an awful smell, needed a good dose of bleach.

The breakfast buffet is very good!

The outdoor garden terrace was a real sanctuary after a day of touring, drinks are very expensive but so is Paris.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Dear guest,

What a pleasure to read you.

We learn the inconvenience you have encountered and we wish to apologize.

Already, we have warned our technical teams to inspect these points.

The entire team of Novotel Paris Les Halles is looking forward to welcoming you to make you live an exceptional stay.

Best Regards.