USD 452
USD 380
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 544/night.

USD 229
USD 199
  • Pool
USD 371
USD 325
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 366/night.

USD 260
USD 193
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 238/night.

Hotel Abbatial Saint Germain(Paris)(Great Value!)
USD 144
USD 135
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 187/night.

USD 195
USD 160
Official Site
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 223/night.

USD 260
USD 179
Preferred Hotels
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 239/night.

USD 144
USD 122
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 148/night.

USD 1,480
USD 1,329
Priceline
  • Pool
4,292 results
All reviewsnotre dameconstruction sitegreat locationconstruction workexecutive roomcentre pompidoumetro stationcentral locationsofa bedwalking distancehotel entrancecdg airportmodern hotelfamily roomseparate toiletrer blots of restaurants
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

Access to the hotel is not simple as there is significant road work right in front of the hotel.
When I arrived I was given a room right beside the lift and overlooking the work area out front. The front desk obliged my request to move, and moved me to a room furthest away from the lift. Unfortunately, the WIFI was very poor in this room and I had to stand beside the door to get any reception. The Signal on the TV was intermittent in its operation a well.
I find it strange that a hotel that portrays itself as four stars only have plastic cups in their standard rooms, no glasses at all?
Some of the staff at the front, I felt, were average and cold, and I always seemed to be interrupting something else they were doing.
On checkout, although I had taken no items from the bar fridge (I had stored some goods in there) the hotel tried to charge me EUR5 per day for some reason - I think it charges you when the door opens??
Overall I would have expected a better experience from this chain. I don't think I will return.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
NovotellesHalles, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Les Halles, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear Max C,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Novotel Paris les Halles. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Ideally located in the centre of Paris, with hundreds of restaurants within a 10 minute walk and in front of the Halles/Chatelet subway and RER complex, this is one of the better Novotels I have stayed in. Rooms are absolutely quiet (no street noise - ask for a garden view) and just refurbished to a high standard.
Breakfast is buffet with all choices one expects to find.

Room Tip: Garden view guarantees no disturbance from street noise.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business

Dear Kris V,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Novotel Paris les Halles.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Incredible location, very friendly staff and new rooms. If you are looking for a good place tô get to know Paris, this is your choice! Near the metro station Les Halles, near some good restaurants (like Brasseries Au Pied de Cochon or Le Chien qui Fume), near Notre Dame and near Pompidou...We went as a family of 3 and were not disappointed

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
NovotellesHalles, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Les Halles, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

We very much appreciate your comment regarding your stay at the Novotel Paris les Halles.

We hope to welcome you again for your next step in Paris.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

Close to Metro, Les Halles Forum and many great Paris attractions and cafes. The hotel was our base of operations as we toured Paris for two weeks. Enjoyed the outdoor courtyard for the cocktail hour and dinner. Staff was very helpful with suggestions and making accommodations, reservations and inquiries. Hats off to Hugo!!!

Room Tip: We required an handicap accessible room. Roll in shower was great as were other features
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear goehrle,

Thank you for sharing your experience about the Novotel Paris Les Halles.
We very much appreciate your comment, it's always a pleasure to receive a positive feedback.

We hope to welcome you again for your next step in Paris.

Reviewed 20 June 2017

My wife and I arrived to a wonderful hotel. Construction (May 2017) on the streets in front of the hotel complicated the arrival and we had to walk a block or so. However, location was perfect. The hotel is only a block from the brand new Halles shopping mall, and only a few blocks from Pont du Neuf, Ile de la Cite, Notre Dame and the Louvre. The metro station is also only a block away. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful (English speaking helped!), and guided us to the local post office for the ATM with the cheapest Euro purchase we found on our entire trip. Bedroom was very large and comfortable for our 4 night stay. Meals were excellent also, although we found a favorite café close by. Because it is located so deep in the 1st Arr, it is a little harder to get to from the airports, but once there the central location is perfect. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would stay again if we return to Paris.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
NovotellesHalles, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Les Halles, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Dear GaryH_Colo,

Thank you for your comment regarding your stay at the Novotel Paris les Halles.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope to welcome you again for your next step in Paris.